Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

The halls start to fill up with students, I take Tom's hand and rush to the Slytherin common room.

" I don't appreciate you tugging on my arm!" He growls as he follows.

" not now!" I hiss at him.

" Pureblood" I say when we reach outside the common room, Tom grimaces.

The door doesn't open.

" what? They must have changed the password while I was gone" I say.

Tom grunts, " everything looks a lot more... brighter here" he says looking around.

" it's the same castle" I say.

" ... meaning that they still have the chamber?" He asks.

Goosebumps appear on the back of my neck, out of this whole experience, after me saving Lord Voldemort, he's admitted me loves me. Yet now is the time where I'm scared.

" well- I- um, they might..." I say fearful, Tom frowns at me as he studies my body language, he knows I'm frightened.

" I just don't think it's a good idea if we go there, ever again" I cover with.

" it's a good place to talk without people hearing, you spontaneously brought me back, you don't have a plan"

" do you?" He asks.

" no I don't but it's still not a good idea, what if we get caught? People are going to think we are both up to no good, we can't afford anymore trouble" I explain.

Tom looks down at me and then looks at the Slytherin common room door.

" so what? We stand outside here? Dumbledore is going to know you brought me back" he reminds me.

I'm stressed. Dumbledore is the head master, the most valued and appreciated, the strongest. I can't go to him for this dilemma because he is the problem.

I get breathless from panicking, " I - I just need to get through to some people and then maybe we can report Dumbledore"

" but you have to hide in the meantime" I tell him.

Tom again just stays standing still, looking down at me, I can't read his facial expression.

" say something" I whisper.

" I think you're insane" he whispers back.

" kill all mudbloods" Tom says looking at the door, it swings open.

" how did you-"

" lucky guess, nothing has changed" he smirks, he walks inside like he owns the place, I believe he's forgetting no one here knows who he is.

" some people haven't matured yet" I say talking about the password but he's not listening, he looks around the room.

" and what are you looking at?" He says to a 3rd year who's sat on the couch, they frown and then chuckle.

Tom's veins in his neck show as he watches them snigger, before I can even blink he charges towards them, throwing his right hand around his neck.

" I said, what are you looking at" he repeats.

" Tom!" I gasp, I push him by the waist with all the force I have, he stumbles to the side, letting go of the child's neck.

They begin to cry and touch their neck with their hand, stroking it as red blotches form.

" I'm so sorry about him, he's under some kind of potion that I had to brew for my project" I lie.

I reach for the shelf of first - aiding and grab the same cream that healed my bruises I got by Tom, back when I first time travelled.