The introduction

Before we start I would like for you to read this before heading towards the next chapter:

Thank you for understanding.

This is my first y/n story so I would like to apologize if I had made any mistakes. This story would be a bit different from the original story but same plot. This book switches between third pov to first pov alot.
I'll like to say this book is a test for my writing skills and what I need improvement with the next y/n storyline.

• Of course this is a gender swap, you will be the place of Victor if he was a girl. Also having the same traits as him for example playing the piano.

• y/n is a female, she/her. Sorry for people who are male and they/them. I believe the reader will be better suited for a female reader in this book.

• I would also like to apologize if y/n doesn't act like you or think like you, this sets place in the 1840s and I would believe that y/n would not really rebel against her family. But would be unsure and uneasy with the whole marriage proposal.

• Also y/n is a woman and you'll be look down on. During this age woman didn't have the chance to speak up for themselves and make there own choice basically in this book.
But, a good thing is that your family is nice to you, not abuse or toxic. A realistic family trying to do what's better for the future if you know what I mean.

• Y/N will have a mother and a father. Y/n is an only child.

• Publishing chapters will take a long time but I'm trying my best to work on it.

In the future I would add my own art work on the covers and chapters!!

• in the future I will add my own art work in each other chapter. I will also replace the cover when the book is finally finished.

• The corpse bride belongs to the creators of Tim Burton and Mike Johnson. I don't own anything but only y/n.

• I recommend reading this book in Serfi front for the best experience. If uncomfortable that's completely fine.

.
.
.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
.
.
.

The story description:

In a small dull and lifeless City lived a young lady name Y/n L/n. Helping her family as best as she could for her family. The L/n family being low on money and by living in debt, decided it would it would be best to have a arranged marriage, with the Everglot family who is rich but slowly running out. With y/n being the puppet on strings has no choice but to follow this plan, doing what's right for her family but also sacrificing her live without noticing.

With anxiety on y/n back, nervous for the ceremony practices her vows in the forest. But instead gets mixed up with the undead. Married to the undead creature that is called itself the corpse groom.

.
.
.
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
.
.
.

Playlist: Corpse Groom
(Only on Spotify)

Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You
Liana flores - Rises The Moon
Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours
Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love

Extra:
Mitski - Me And My Husbaper
Lord huron - The Night We Met

Extra:Mitski - Me And My HusbaperLord huron - The Night We Met

.
.
.
.

.

Thank for reading the Corpse Groom
Happy Halloween!