Deep in the woods

Jen's pov

I ran and ran, the feeling of being free for the first time.

My paws hitting the dirt, my fur flowing against the wind. I never thought of being free.

I stopped and took a breath and that's when I heard it, a snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy's pov

I saw her, I was watching her, she was beautiful. Her fur white as snow and under her belly that reached the back of her paws were light blue.She was amazing and in my territory. I came closer, and heard a snap, she turned towards me.I came out and waited for surrender. She looked at me then lowered her belly, a surrender, I too lowered my belly to show her I was in no harm.I ran behind a tree and shifted, I took my short that I tied on my ankle and put it on. I came out and she was still there, MY MATE.

" Shift " I said, she looked at me and ran behind a tree and shifted. She came out with a big shirt on her, which made me want to hug and mark her there and now.

'Do it' said Odin pacing. 'No, not yet we hardly know each other' I replied back. He nodded his head trying to focus.

" What's your name?" I asked.

" It's Jen" she replied, her voice, so cute and soft.

" My name is Sammy and do you believe where you are standing in? " I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jens pov

He's cute, handsome, and gorgeous. What am I thinking?

" My name is Sammy and do you believe where you are standing in? He asked. Omg, his voice.

" Yes, I do believe where I am standing in" I told him.

" Then tell me, what are u standing in" He asked.

" In your territory, sir alpha" I said bowing down to show who's higher.

' Mark him' Eli said pacing back and forth in her cage. ' No, I want to get to know him before anything awkward happens' I said. She nodded her head, understanding.

" You don't need to do that" he said.

" Why not sir? Are u not a alpha? " I said sniffing the air before standing up.

" I am a alpha, but I don't want my mate to bow down to me" he said smiling at what he said.

I slowly rose and looked up. We slowly locked eyes and our feet begin moving towards each other. Before we knew it, we were breathing up close, staring at each other the whole time.

" W-would you come with me t-to show my pack t-that I have brought home their L-luna?" He asked breathing hard trying to control himself before the bond became stronger.

" Y- yeah" I said trying to push the feeling of just kissing him right there and now.

He smiled wide and big. Omg his smile is sooooooo cute. He leaned down and paused where our noses touched. He moved to my cheek and kissed it, relieving the both of us. He got up and bowed down for me and took out his hand.

" Will you be my mate Jen..um" he said making me giggle.

" Jen clay" I said smiling.

He snapped his fingers and said " There you go, will you be my mate Jen clay?" He said.

" I always will" I said smiling and took his hand.

He smiled big and grabbed my hand and ran. We ran and ran till we showed up to a house in the middle of the forest a good place to hide from shifting. We were breathing hard and panting. We looked at each other and smiled. He let go which made my hand feel cold and it made Eli whining.

" Welcome home Luna" he said opening his hands wide as if he was going to hug a tree.

This made me giggle and he grabbed my hand and we ran inside. We were running inside a mansion up the stairs and around and we turned till we reached a door. He knocked down smiling at me.

" Come in" said a very big, deep, voice.

We went inside and there sat a thirty-year old man who looked as if he couldn't handle it anymore. We sat down and I was nervous, I never went to see the alphas father or dad which scared me. He placed his hand on me and smiled and mouthed ' it's okay'. Which set my hopes up.

" What do you want son?" His dad asked.

" Father you wouldn't believe it, I found my mate" he said smiling and looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy's pov

" Father you wouldn't believe it, I found my mate" I said smiling at her.

My dads expression changed and he got up and came over to me and hugged me, which surprised me because he never hugged me. I hugged him back and he was crying and I knew why, he was happy that he was going to be retired after waiting for me to find my mate, which I did.

" We will start preparing the ceremony, son and to say I am proud of you" he said which I smiled in response.

I got up and grabbed her hand and smiled at my dad. I walked downstairs to let her meet everyone. My mom came and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" Its a miracle that you found her son" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, well this is my first time writing a book. But hey if any of u guys, likes my books then give a like and a comment and hey u never know if I might get u noticed. And guys at least a vote, i don't care if its 1 or 2 at least I got something to write about. :)