𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 ~ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽

☆☆☆☆☆

"The beauty of public offices?" Mia places a map on the table, Brielle smiled at her as she helped her unroll it, "Public records." Brian moves to the other side and points to a certain spot on the map, "This is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." 

"Um, uh, yeah. Can I get everyone's attention, right here, for a second? We're talkin' about breaking into a po-lice-station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Po po? Five-O. Onetime. Pigs. People we don't like." Tej spoke up, elbows against the table as he explains his concerns causing Brielle to give out a chuckle.

"You know, police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." Han pointed out to the group, Brian nodded at his words, "That's why it's a stealth mission. We'll be in and out before they even know we were there." 

"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there." Dom says, Brielle nodding before adding, "At least to find out the make and model of the vault."

"So the vault, and then, so..." Roman mumbles to himself understanding the situation, "It's crazy." He starts pointing around the group, "Who's supposed to, uh, do all this?"

Brian shared a look with Dom and Mia before giving Roman a look. Roman just looked between the three of them and then around the group who were all looking at him as well, before standing up upon realizing what they meant. "What- what do you mean? Why me?"

"Cause you got the biggest mouth." Brian comments making Tej scoff, shaking his head with a nod. "That's for damn sure." Brielle lets out a small chuckle before fist bumping with Tej.

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, Brian, Tej, Roman and Brielle set off to get Roman into the police station. Parking the van in a garage near the police station, everyone climbs in the back as Tej gives Roman the package and instructions as he leaves the vehicle. Brielle stretching out her legs width ways of the van.

Ten minutes later she swapped places with Brian in the back so she was sat at the front next to Tej.

Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she put on a baseball cap to cover her face from the little sun there was in the garage, just as Roman got back in the van, sitting next to Brian in the back. "It's done. See, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did."

He laughs as Brielle and Brian share a look, "Well, that depends on how you define special." Tej scoffs, as Brielle gives Brian a fist bump, laughing at Roman's face to his comment, "Yeah, whatever."

"Come on. Let's see what we got." Tej turns his attention to his set up, messing with the controller of the remote controlled car with a camera on the front, he put in the package that was now in the evidence room of the police station. After knocking it's box off the shelf, Tej was able to drive the car around the room. "Come on."

Driving the car under a few shelves, Roman shakes his head, "Dog, you still can't drive." Tej accidentally runs into a shelf, causing Roman to add, "See, now I see why you're always getting into accidents. You can't even drive a damn remote control car."

"I'm gonna need you to shut up right now. I'm tryin' to concentrate." Tej tries, but Roman shakes his head, "I'm not gonna shut up."

"Man, strap him in his safety belt, man." Tej says to Brian, who just shares an amused look with Brielle who is trying to control her laughter, doing nothing to stop Roman as he once again adds, "Give me the remote, dog. Go left. It - it looks like something over there to the left. What is that?"

As Tej followed Roman's instructions, both Brielle and Brian looked closer, "What is that?"

"Bingo." Tej stops the remote car and moves the camera so everyone could see the vault clearly. "What is that, 6-by-6?" Brian asks, Roman adds, "8-by-12." 

"7-by-12" Both Brielle and Tej correct him, sharing a small glance, Brielle ignoring the confused look Brian was giving her on how she knew such a thing. "Fitted with 18-inch thick steel reinforced walls with an insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance. A class three electronic look with a surefire Griffin retumbler and a biometric palm scanner." Tej continues before Brielle confirms, "Ten tons of top-of-the-line security."

Brian shares a look with Roman before nodding at Tej, "Do I wanna know how you know all that?"

"I had a life before you met me O'Conner. Let's just leave it at that, alright?" Tej shakes his head, causing Brielle to let out a small laugh, so Brian turns his attention immediately to her, "Don't think we're not gonna have a conversation about all this later, young lady." He gives her a stern look, so Brielle just rolls her eyes at him, "Yeah, yeah, okay, dad."

 "She is a beauty though, man." Tej adds, "A beauty as in good?" Tej shakes his head at Roman's question, "A beauty as in she's gonna start off playing hard to get. Then, no matter how much i caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't gonna give up that ass."

The boys laugh as Brielle rolls her eyes, shoving Tej's head away with her hand. 

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, as Rico and Tego went to blow a pipe in the police station to allow the team to get eyes on the inside. Mia and Brielle stood at the table together as the camera footage came in.

"Got it." Brielle commented with a smile, as Mia called the others over, "We got it!"

"Yeah, we're looking at four cameras." Brian says looking at the footage, Han nodded, "Yo, that's some high-end shit too. Marker optics. 100-degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."

"Yeah. That's a narrow window, man." Brian agreed shaking his head, Gisele suggests, "Can't we just tap in and replace the image?"

"Nah, it's hooked into a digital sync." Tej shakes his head at Gisele's suggestion, "They'd know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek." 

"We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this." Roman says as Han adds, "Not just fast. We got a hard right and a hairpin. We're gonna need something agile."

"You guys mock up a track." Dom says before looking over to Brian and Brielle. "O'Conner. Brie. Lets go get some cars."

"Nice." Brian smiles, as Brielle stands up from where she was sat with a smirk on her face.

"Lets go."

☆☆☆☆☆