𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 ~ 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

☆☆☆☆☆

That night, Brielle rode in the back of Dom's car, wearing black flares, with a black cropped vest and a loose white shirt over the top, as they made their way to the local street race. 

Brian and Dom shared a look as they drove through the crowds of half naked girls and cars, "Home sweet home." Brielle smiled gently as she looked out her window.

As the trio climbed out of the car, Brielle couldn't help but smile at the different cars they passed, Dom sharing a look with Brian as they place themselves on either side of her, cautious of the guys around here.

"Look at that." Brian nodded to a sleek blue car, as someone revved it's engine, sounding so smooth. "How about that? All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."

As they stepped towards it, a tall man walked in front of them. "Held the record on the Avenida three years running." Then he started speaking in Portuguese as the crowd came closer. "Damn, Bro." Before transitioning back to English, "You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention a cop."

Brian shakes his head at his words, "Yeah, we can keep that on the low."

"Word on the street is, a lot of people are looking for you three, man." Diego says before shrugging at them, "What? You didn't think we would recognize you?"

"Well, we were kind of counting on it." Dom says before nodding to the blue car. As he does this Brielle turns around zoning out of the conversation and finds a car of her own - a red Mustang GT, similar to the one she arrived in. 

"Car for car? You want it, come and get it."

Brielle smiles as she turns back around before speaking up, "How about we make it more interesting? Lets add another to the list." Pointing over to the Mustang, "I mean unless your scared your gonna lose?" She pouts at Diego as his face cracks into a smile.

She just made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

☆☆☆☆☆

About an hour later, the trio pulled into the garage, Dom making way for Brian and Brielle to come speeding in, revving their engines and parking their two cars next to each other. 

"Oh really?" Roman laughed as the two of them got out their new cars

"Oh really?" Roman laughed as the two of them got out their new cars. "Where'd you get them from? Papa Smurf? And Santa Claus?"

Brielle just chuckled as she span her Mustang's key around her finger, as she walked past him, "Yeah and guess who won't be driving it."

Brielle carried on chuckling as she made her way to Mia who was sat with Brian. "Hey Mia."

"Oh hey Brielle, can I speak to you for a minute?" She glanced at Brian who gave her a reassuring smile, Brielle saw the interaction and slowly nodded, "Yeah of course."

The two females walked to a room at the back, Mia closed the door behind them before speaking, "Okay, so I'm just gonna come right out and say it, because I want you to know now before anyone else finds out, because it wouldn't be fair to you to not know and -"

Brielle interrupted Mia's rambling with a laugh, "Mia just stop. Tell me what's up."

"I'm pregnant." Those two words cause Brielle's heart to stop, as she spluttered trying to find the words, "I-, uh-, Oh my god, congratulations!" Brielle finally found the words and pulled Mia into a hug, before jumping up and down, "I'm gonna be an auntie!!!!"
"Calm down, Brie." "Sorry, sorry but oh my god, I'm so happy for you - and Brian." 

"Thank you, I know it's a bit of a bad time with everything that's going on but, well we didn't plan it, but it just feels right, ya' know?" Mia explains, Brielle nods along, a massive grin not leaving her face, "Oh I totally get, you and Brian are gonna be such great parents. And I've already thought of a name."
"In the last minute?"
"Yeah, of course, I think you should name it after someone really special to you and name them Brielle."
"What if they're a boy?"
"Who cares, Brielle is a great name, any boy would be lucky to have a name like that."
Mia chuckles at her younger sister's words, "I'm gonna say no, for now. But I'll think about it."
"That's all I ask." Brielle nods.

"Right, well I'm gonna go and see Brian now, because he's been watching this room like a hawk for the last couple of minutes and it's really starting to creep me out." Mia chuckles and nods as Brielle walks out of the room, and over to Brian who sits quietly on a chair.

Making sure no one else was around but Dom, she runs at him and jumps at him, "I'm so happy for you two!!" Brian laughs as she puts her feet back on the ground and pulls her into a hug as Dom, walks over to the two, Mia behind him.

"I presume you told her?" Dom asks Mia, who nods with a smile.

"Our family just got bigger." Brielle says with a smile as she pulls the other two into a family group hug.

"And I can't wait."

☆☆☆☆☆