𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 ~ 𝓟𝓲𝓰𝓰𝔂 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴

☆☆☆☆☆

"Okay, O'Conner, give it your best shot." Dom says into the radio. It was the next morning and they were testing the blue car on the mock trial the others set up. Brielle was stood next to Mia, looking at the cameras as Brian came speeding round all the corners, trying not to be caught at any angle.

"How was that one?" Brian asked getting out the car, Han shook his head making his way over with a back of food in his hand, "Camera caught you." 

"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too." Brian shook his head as he walked up the steps to were Dom was stood, "We're gonna need a faster car."

So everyone tried their cars, seeing if they could make it round the track without getting caught by the cameras, Brielle tried with her brand new red Mustang, which she had given a few engine touch ups but even she couldn't get the whole way round the track without getting caught, her bumper getting caught in one of the camera's slightly. 

All of them seemed to fail at the mock set up, especially Rico after he caught the corner of the wall, causing Brielle to grimace at the sight.

Everyone laughed as he did so, Roman shaking his head, "That's exactly why your ass ain't been drivin'." 

Next was Gisele in her silver car, speeding around the corners easily, as Han watched on in awe, next to Brielle as she chuckled at his face and words, "I think I'm in love."

When she pulled up and got out her car, Roman called over that camera three still got her. "Lets do it again." She nodded before getting back in the car. Brielle laughing, patting Han on the back as she walked off, leaving the love stricken man to carry on watching Gisele. 

☆☆☆☆☆

Later that afternoon, the vault duplicate had finally arrived, after it was taken off the crate, Tego looked over to Tej, "That's the piggy bank you ordered."

"You're kidding me. Where in the hell did ya'll get one of these?" Tej shook his head as he looked at the vault, Han just smirked as Tej moved closer, "Well, we had a life before you met us." Taking a closer look at the vault, Tej spoke up once more, "Alright. Well, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler, but there's still another problem. Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch."