- 𝙃𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 0.03 💬

❝ 𝖲𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾 ❞

A tired grunt escaped your lips as you aimlessly tossed the screwdriver on the table work. You swirled in your wheelchair and then leaped off as your hands traveled through your soft locks.

Stepping outside your room, your gaze roamed around the apartment, "Anya, where are you?" There was no response, Silence draped the room. electicing a sigh from you, pulling the sleeves of your oversized sweater over your hand, you headed towards the open door.

You folded your arms and calmly watched Anya fiddle with a black bag as you rested your shoulder on the door frame. when a series of clicking sounds were heard You cocked your head to the side, pondering, "What do you think you're doing?" Hearing the familiar voice made Anya's face brightens as she rises off the ground the kid dashed up to you.

Feeling the lightweight on your legs, Anya circles her petite arms around it "Ane-chan! Look at what I found!" She exclaimed, pulling you over and pointing her finger directly at the suitcase laying on the ground, a halo of enthusiasm floating around the girl.

Sighing, you eventually complied and knelt in front of the case that Anya has been excited to show you.

"Huh..." Your fingers graze the buttons as you blink numerous times. Flicking it on and off, putting it to the test. You muttered convenient words under your breath that Anya couldn't decipher "Why does he have this..." Your brows wrinkle in confusion, settling your hand under your chin in a thinking manner. I think it's about time to dig information about this Loid forger.

BAM

The door were loudly shut closed by you. Outside of the room, you heard a loud a sound of someone falling in their butt. Grabbing Anya by waist, you easily carried the young girl using one arm

"Ane-chan...w-who do you-" Snatching a large clean white sheet, you adjusted your grip around Anya "I don't know, but don't worry. I'll be here to protect your from the bad guys." You firmly declared, reassuring the girl from your arm.

With one swish, you opened the door opened. revealing a man with gun within his grasp "You little bitch! How dare you close the door on me- Geh!" Throwing the white sheet over him, the man struggled getting the piece of sheet off him, giving you enough time to deliver a hard kick on his abdomen

Quickly sprinting away from him, another man went running for you "Get back here!" Like hell I would do that, you mentally frown, rolling your eyes.

While focusing on getting out of the apartment, you failed to notice someone's silhouette behind you. As a hand harshly grabbed you on the shoulder and pulled you back, causing you stumbled as a soft gasp of shock slipped of your lips.