09. richie takes the train

❝You kicked that guys ass!❞

AFTER RICHIES SHIFT THAT NIGHT AT SUBWAY HE DECIDED NOT TO HASSLE DANIEL AND GET THE TRAIN HOME. He didn't usually take the train since he always felt an eary feeling around it.

but he had broken out his new 'sister' out of a psychotic lab so-, 

What he didn't expect from his entry to the train was to see his bestfriend sleeping on the chairs.

"that's disgusting" he muttered to himself as he sat opposite to his friend and stared in disgust. Sitting down for about five minutes the boy was already bored out of his mind until he heard the buzz of his phone in his pocket. 

...from FLICK 🐱 24 seconds ago

FLICK 🐱

omg 

omg!!!!

richie I think she likes you too 

I called this from the first day 

I am a fkn genius! 

I better be at the wedding 

Eyes wide Richie slowly lowered his phone in shock. There was no way that Gwen Stacy had any inkling of a crush towards him, she was the Gwen Stacy.

She had beautiful hair, a nice smile an amazing brain that could answer any question thrown at her and was the most perfect girl he had ever seen, everybody was in love with her.

Richie was in love with her. 

Always had been.

But there was no way she actually liked him back, he was Richie Daniels, the kid who's mum died and the kid with an arrested dad. 

To everyone else he was just an orphan.

Flash Thompson had made that clear to everyone 

Nobody falls in love with an orphan. 

Especially not the Gwen Stacy. 

Richie's attention was taken away from the message from when in the corner of his eye he saw a man trying to balance his beer bottle on his head. "Hey man don't- don't do that" Richie spoke up in sincerity as he politely tapped his shoulder.