Prologue

Long before Wilbur went back and saw his young father, and long before superheroes were banned; Cornelious Robinson and Mr. Incredible were partners, friends even. Cornelious' smarts and Mr. Incredible's powers made them a supreme team. But, unfortunately, once the superheroes were banned, their partnership was less frequent.

Notice I didn't say it ended.

Yes, in secret Mr. Incredible and Cornelius met to continue their long partnership. Mr. Incredible helped greatly for the development of Cornelius' great city. Since they were also friends, when their children came around, they naturally met.

Wilbur Robinson and Violet Parr were unlikely friends. Wilbur was ambitious, and nerdy. While Violet was uncaring and shy to all extremes. But, they leveled each other out.

This story takes place after Wilbur went and saw his young father, and after the Incredibles came back to defeat Syndrome. Wilbur and Violet are 15 years old. Cornelius had decided upon himself to move to the city where the Incredible's resided when defeating Syndrome, he wished to further his partnership with Mr. Incredible.

What will they face? How will Wilbur and Violet deal with the pressure of now constantly being around one another?

Read on to find out.