Teaser

In which when they were children Yoongi beat up Jimin for killing him in kiss marry kill.

10 years later they play again and things have changed. Jimin still kills Yoongi, this time Yoongi doesn't care and Jimin lied: he would kiss the fuck out of Min Yoongi any day.

"Kiss Namshoon, kill Yumi, marry Taehyungie." Jimin declared decisively, his lisp and strong accent slurring his words, however not to the extent that he was completely intelligible. Beaming widely at Taehyung as the other squealed happily, throwing his head into his friend's lap, Jimin ruffled the boy's hair fondly, causing his birthday crown to fall off.

Consecutively, for the past 7 years, Taehyung had hosted a 'pillow party' on his birthday, with his favourite people.

Every time, he would build a colossal and impressive pillow fort with his grandmother, who painstakingly put up with the creational process, and lasso fairy flights inside the thing before filling it with blankets and snacks.

An average number of people would come: Namjoon, his older brother, and Jin, his frequent babysitter, who were both slightly awkward due to being 3 years older than everyone else; Yoongi, his cousin, who was always all too grouchy to be there; Hoseok, a friendly playmate, who Taehyung had practically grown up with; and last but certainly not least Jimin, Taehyung's bestest friend, who he had met at the beginning of preschool and never separated from since.

This continued into high school, and by then not only did the party list get more complicated, the games did too.