Last

Humans are weird. We dream and yearn to be better than others. We criticize anyone who is remotely different but say being different is good. Humans crave for a normal life. We trap ourselves in a continuous loop, doing the same thing 24/7. Children go to school, only to be trapped into the world of adults. Little backs hunched over by the weights of their bags. At least children are allowed to dream. Adults continuously try and pretend that their life is their dream. It's all lies. Their real dreams have been long forgotten due to hours of work and endless responsibilities. A fake smile decorating their carefully built lives. Cowards. Too damn scared to go their own way. Too damn scared to follow their dreams. Too damn good at pretending. Children are innocent little angles but this world has no place for them. Countless children are forced to work like slaves. Almost every child is forced to let go of their precious dream and step into the harsh reality. The reality where all that matters is big house, big car and big bucks. The reality where money is more important than lives. The reality where the weak die in the shadows of the strong. Everything is just one big lie. Every time the question what is your dream is asked, the lies pour out of our filthy mouths. Lies that damage our souls beyond repair. Why are we so afraid? What exactly are we afraid of? These questions roam my mind but the answer will forever remain unknown. But just one day, when you find time out of your fake lives, ask yourselves, what is your dream. You can lie to everyone but how can you lie to your soul?