𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 ~ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, the team continued testing the cars on the mock track, testing their speed against the cameras. It was Han's turn, but he too was unable to do it, as Gisele told him, "Close. But not enough."

"Dom, the window's too small, man." Han shook his head, "Only way we're gonna beat the cameras is with invisible cars, man."

"And I know just where to get them." Dom closed the hood of the car he was working with Tego on and smiled, "Lets take a ride boys." Brielle coughed, "And Brie." She smiled.

☆☆☆☆☆

That night, they pulled up to the outside fenced in police parking lot in a brown van that Gisele was driving. She slowed down enough for them to open the door and climb out of the van and over the sloped edge of the fence, something that was designed for people not to get in, before sliding to the ground.

"Don't hurt yourself." Gisele smiled as they all got out, Han being the last and sliding through the passenger window.

Brielle went first, running over to the nearest police cars and hot wiring them, something she was a pro at by now, before sitting in the passenger seat of Dom's car.

"It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these." Brian said as they pulled up to a stop light, whilst Dom smirked at him, "First time I've ever been in the front seat." Brielle hummed in agreement.

Two other police cars pulled up beside them, Han to their right, and Roman on the other side of Han, Brian was on Dom and Brielle's left. 

"Hey, Rome, what took you so long?" Brian called over through their rolled down windows, "I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something."

Roman fake laughed before letting his face fall and deadpanning. "Real funny." He then took his cars radio announcing to basically everyone, "I got hundred thousand says I can take you all in the next quarter mile."