𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 ~ 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓱

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 ~ 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓱

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, the plan was set and ready to go, everyone was buzzing with nerves and excitement for what was to come.

"I'm all set." Roman closed the hood of his police car, him and Han dressed in police uniforms, as Han threw his bag over his shoulder and walked over, "Yo, Santos. Van good?"

Rico wiped his hands together with a grin, "You know we're always good, bro."

Brielle went to the glove box of her car, pulling out the gun she always had in there, undoing the clip to check the bullets before putting it back together and placing it behind her back in the waistband of the jeans she was wearing.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia called out to everyone as she listened to the police chatter, checking the tracker, "We're not gonna get a better window."

"Okay, guys, it's showtime!" Dom announced, rolling up the map from the table, "First team in position! Let's go!" 

"Come on! Let's do this!" Rico yelled as he got into the van, Roman and Han getting in their police cars and Gisele gets on her bike, all heading out of the warehouse.

"Hey Dom. I got eyes on Mia." Vince told Dom who nodded.

Brian moved over to Mia, kissing her cheek. "Moscow, Bali, Goa and Hong Kong. And what do they all have in common?" "No extradition." Mia said, turning to look at him, he smiles, "We're one hour away from the rest of our lives." Mia nods, "Yeah."

Suddenly, an Explorer zooms in, Vince shouts out "COPS!"

"Come on, go." Brian grabs Mia and they go running with Vince, as Hobbs' team chased after them.

Brielle stumbled back behind Dom when Hobbs drove in, smashing his armored vehicle into Dom's black car, "You just made a big mistake."

Dom pulls Brielle behind him, allowing her to run the other way as Hobbs stepped out. "Took me a while to find that tracking chip." He slams the car door, glaring at Dom. "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down Toretto."

"I'm right here." Dom says, throwing the first punch.

Brielle made a sharp turn down a corridor of the warehouse, hearing footsteps behind her, she quickens her pace, skidding round another corner and out of the warehouse. She turns right but skids to a stop upon seeing the blonde cop, pointing his gun in her face. He smirks at her, as she rolls her eyes at his cockiness. "Hands behind your head, princess."