Chapter one

"At least your family loves you!!" She said with a jokingly smile on her face. She is my best friend. I love her so much.
"Your family does love you!! They may be fucked up, but they still love you." I said, to her.
" Really Sam, they do not love,me get that through your thick skull of yours. Or are you going to be the boy you are and be stubborn?" She laughed.

Yes I'm a boy. When you hear my name it sounds like a nick name for a girl, but no I have a dick. Not a pussy. My full name was Samuel m. Skates. Yes skates is my last name. I'm half Korean and half white. My best friend is Skarlet. As the name implies she has scarlet coloured hair, and wears violet contacts. She is third century German.

" Yes I'm going to be stubborn." I told her as our lunch period was over. We had the next two classes together. As we walked to class, she saw her crush and her cheeks turned scarlet coloured.
"You see him don't you?" I said with a smile. Inside I was dying though, I liked Skarket ever since the first time I met her. Which, btw, was in the first grade. My heart was broken each time she saw him.
"What, who?" She said playing dumb. She would do this constantly when he was around. He didn't like her, I only knew this because he told me. He was a douche, I just wish she would see that.
"You know who I'm talking about. Him" I said and pointed. She starred at me like I was killing him.
"Stop he'll see you!!!" She squealed as she pulled my arm down. And as she did this I picked her up and carried her like a princess into class. Everyone already thought we where a couple, I made look like we were in love.

Because I was.