Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Introduction

Hello lovely readers and welcome to my writer room! 

In the following chapters, you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at how my stories went from scattered thoughts to written words! I'll include inspirations, struggles, alternative endings, and any other tidbit I'd think you'd find interesting. 

Following each behind-the-scenes (BTS), I will post interviews with the shining stars of my stories, plus a few additional loveable characters. 

Sitting down with your favorite couples, I'll ask them intrusive, juicy, and in-depth questions about their lives after happily ever after. 

In each BTS, you, the reader, will get an opportunity to submit questions to the characters. I can't promise they'll answer honestly or at all, but I'll press them as hard as I can (in the name of journalism, duh). 

The chapters I have planned are as follow:

Behind the Scenes: Bloodlust

Interview with: Camilla and Hayden

Behind the Scenes: MILO

Interview with: Kiara and Milo

Interview with: Julia and Paolo

Behind the Scenes: Against the Odds

Interview with: Lilah and Hunter

Interview with: Kimmy and Jack

Behind the Scenes: The Asher Complex

Interview with: Poppy and Asher

I'm looking forward to connecting with you in the comments! Thank you for your constant love and support. 

First BTS launches July 15th :) 

icon lock

Show your support for E.L. Lewis, and continue reading this story

by E.L. Lewis
@lizaalewis
Welcome to my Writer Room ^.^
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @lizaalewis.