Chapter 1.

"It's just a bad day, not a bad life"
(Louis tomlinson)
___________________

Fuck. I said under my breath as I feel my head pounding while driving back to my home.

It was late, I was returning from a party in my brothers beat up car. Which is unsafe for a 16 year old girl as many people think but I don't think so.

Mom wouldn't be pleased.

She might try to ground me for a solid two weeks for this shit I pulled.

Even if she didn't catch me Ash would definitely snitch on me. Should've thought of it before disappearing with his car.

I should probably be ready with a good ass excuse for this shit.

Mom, it was emergency!

Nah, she wouldn't believe that again.

A friend of mine was in need of my help!

Poof, even I wouldn't believe that.

When have I even spared a glance to that bunch of idiot hormonal teenagers to even consider the term 'friend' to them.

She would straight up catch me.

God, my head is going to split in two!!!!

Arghhhh, fuck it. I will just figure it out when I face her.

I park the car in the driveway of our house as quietly as I could.

As I try to stumble my way through the front door, I notice something unusual.

A bunch of fancy cars on the road. Blocking the way for passerby cars. But because it being night time there wasn't any traffic.

I analysed it closely.

Whose could it be? Why they are here at this hour?

I checked my watch. 4 in the morning.......

Strange.

I left it and turned back to my destination. Now i have to the quietest I can be.

I fiddled with the key and opened the door which damn have to make the creek sound.

We had a small house with wooden floor, so when I put my first step it has to be fucking make a sound.

Fuck.

"Ellie, is that you baby?" Came a bit weak and low voice.

My heart races a little.

Mom was awake the whole night. She must have been worried the whole night but why I don't have any text massages and calls from her. I remember checking but there was nothing.

"Ellie."

I took a deep breath to embrace myself for whatever is going to happen and shake my head a bit to appear a bit sober and get rid of this splitting ache in my head.