INTRODUCTION

HEYYYY

 To start off, thank you for choosing to read my story, I'm quite literally the definition of a mess- but a mess filled with words that I'm more than glad to write down, and most importantly, a mess with an obsession with villains and fine men. In other words, 001, Peter Ballard, JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER. 

oh, and Stranger Things :)

   I'll gladly give slow burns, all the smut you could ask for, followed up with tension and such an absolute imaginative roller coaster of this psychotic lovable man. I can promise the story will pick up and be more intriguing as it goes on, I was to define you as a reader at first, throw you into the story and make sure it's everything you could want to read.

    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!!

I'll update as fast as I can, and will 100% love to take suggestions and connect with anyone reading. as I said in my bio, I don't bite, and I'm always ready to accommodate with whatever is needed from readers, feel free to reach out.

    There may be other relationships throughout the story, but as it unfolds, Peter will be the love interest. in other words, Steve the-hair-Harrington will live on his legacy of lack of a partner. 

The relationship aspects of this story might be filled with toxicity, overbearing protection, though I can assure you there are mutual feelings, and secrets and desperation for peace will definitely unfold. (the protection over you from him is HOT AF HONESTLYY) 

Beginning chapters like I said will define YOU as a character, so let loose, and let your imagination run wild. this is YOUR story, I'm just helping to build it.

ENJOY THE RIDE!!

                                   "You're a poison, and I know that, its the truth,"

                                               "All my friends say, you're vicious,"

                                                "and they say you're, suspicious,"

                                     "You keep dreaming, and dark scheming,"

                                                                 "yeah you do."

                                                                              ...