So this the thxs i get

(Izu's POV)
So as I was walkin back to the droms I get to the door and hear talkin so I decided to listen and what I heard pissied me off, "UGH when can we stop pretending to be that fag deku friend". That slut floaty face said."right he's always breaking his arms he's such a cry baby". Mohoe said."ugh just talking about him makes me wanna throw up I can't believe I'm dating him". The pomeranian said."well not for long babe ". Kirby said.
(AN; no hate to nun of the characters 8 love them all).
I was finna cry bout that stupid shit but I'm a bad bitch I don't need this shit on my back so I walked my fat ass in and said "you don't have to pretend anymore bitches, and you bakugo you can have that hot dog water smellin ass bitch, and I broke my arms because I pushed myself because assmight pushed me harder in our training session ,but anyways Mina,kiri,pika,koda,sero,emo bird come to my room I have something to tell you guys but give me 20 minutes to do something ok".I walked off to my room and got in the shower and put on my fav set.
(It looks like this)

looked at myself in the mirror and said "Damn I'm thick asl" smacked my ass

looked at myself in the mirror and said "Damn I'm thick asl" smacked my ass. I need to call my dad
(ID- izu's dad, I- izu)
...ring...ring...ring...ri-
ID-Hello who is this
I- it's me papa izuku
ID-ohh princess how are you it's great to hear from you
I- I'm good but not here in Japan I was wonderin if I can move to America with you and live a few years with you if that's ok with you hehe.
ID- Wait really I was gonna ask you that but since you asked then yea I'm fine with that did you ask your mother
I- Crazy thing with that is s-she d-died l-last y-year.
ID- I'm sorry to hear that but yes you can come I'll have you a private jet waitin for you tomorrow at 3:30 so you'll have time with your friends.
I- YAYY thxs so much dad I'll be ready I can't wait.
ID- me either princess gn and sweet dreams
*hangs up*
I'm gonna finally gonna be happier with dad but I'm gonna miss my friends here too. I heard a knock on my door so I opened it and it was my little friend group. "Ok guys come sit down I have very important news to tell you guys but don't cry cus it's gonna make me cry".I said. "Whoa" they said at the same time. I'm confused on why they ohhh my room hehe, "you guys like it"."HELL YEA" they said cheerful.
(His room well finna be old)

"You guys can explore if you like" izu said

"You guys can explore if you like" izu said. "Izu btw you look thick asl" the boys say at the same time. They goes to the closet.
(The closest)

"DAMNNNN it's so big" they said

"DAMNNNN it's so big" they said. "You guys can keep it after I leave tomorrow- I uhh" izu said regretting sayin what he had said, they looked at him confused on what he just said "come guys come sit down on the bed for me I'll explain everything to y'all" he said. They sit down on the bed still confused on what izuku said. "Ok so here we go I'mmovingtoamericawithmydad there I said it"i said. They still looked confused "I'm moving to America with my dad". "WHAAAAAT WHY" Mina said. "Because I don't like it here anymore ik ik it's not because of you guys y'all like family but the other's down stairs I don't like them but anyway imma need y'all to leave so I can get some sleep byee" I said as I pushed them out the door and gets in the bed and falls asleep.

H

ey everybody I hope you enjoyed the first part of this story ik it's short but I'm sleepy gn and love to everybody and so on so on