~Drawing (Sophiana)~

Let's start with an all-time classic, shall we? Sophiana is soooooo...refreshing, because at first their "girl VS girl drama" was so exhausting, but now they have a lasting friendship. Well, maybe not just a friendship.

Sophiana is definitely, in my opinion, Sophie's number one choice for many reasons involving Keefe leaving twice and Fitz being an absolute dick.

Alright, here's your oneshot!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Biana's POV✩

I stared up at the ceiling in boredom. I just woke up, took a shower, did all my makeup, styled my hair for...

Nothing. I thought I would be invited to some hangout with at least one person. But Dex and Fitz were busy with their enemies-to-lovers bonding time, Keefe was trying to prank Cassius, Tam and Linh were out training with Marella and Mr. Forkle, and Sophie...

Wait, what was Sophie doing?

I snatched my imparter from my nightstand and called Sophie. The slow rings of the gadget each felt dragged on like an eternity before the screen flashed with a beautiful blonde girl who had hair that was...

Let's just say, disobedient.

"Oh my god, Sophie, what happened?!" I asked worriedly, squinting at her pineapple-shaped frizzle of golden blonde hair. She looked at me and rolled her eyes grumpily.

"Grady made me help with Verdi, who woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Sophie mumbled. "And my milk spilled all over my outfit while I was eating some cereal this morning. And..."

Sophie sighed. "I dunno, today hasn't really been going in my favor, that's all."

I gave her a look of sympathy. "Would a new hairdo make you feel better?"

Sophie backed away from her Imparter in disgust. "I'd rather go back outside with Verdi."

I laughed. "I'm totally coming over."

"No, you really don't have to. I know you've got a ton of Foxfire homework to catch up with and everything..." Sophie trailed off.

"It's fine!"

"No, Biana, please don't-"

"Sophie, do you want me to come over?" I asked her seriously.

"Yes, but-"

"Then there's nothing you can do, see you soon!"

Sophie's protests were blocked the clicking of my Imparter, and her irritated face flashed back off my screen.

Finally, something to do! As I passed the door to Alvar's room, a familiar pang of dread pinched my heart like a freezing cold icicle to the chest. I turned away, and hurried down the stairs to avoid further contact with the haunting door.

Not the time. Now all I had to do was hang out with Sophie for the day. Piece of cake.

I hurried to the Leapmaster and whisked away to Havenfield. Shouts of familiar voices echoed from the grounds and squawks of certain indignant dinosaurs filled the air. The morning air was crisp and cool, like iced lemonade on a hot day, and the cherry trees blossomed with beautiful rosy flowers falling down on the bright green grass. I breathed in the air that smelled like blooming spring flowers, and walked the path to Sophie's house.

Grady waved at me subconsciously as he lassoed the feathery dinosaur and threw a stick of something that looked icky and green, which Verdi dodged instinctively.

Good call, I thought, wrinkling my nose.

A pretty blonde girl with chestnut eyes walked out of the house, looking around the green pastures of the grounds until her brown eyes met a certain pair of teal ones. Her gold flecks jumped with delight as she bounced over to me happily.