9

(It's going to be little 😏)

Author pov.

"Prince taehyung, please let go of me"

But he didn't listened anything, and pulled her closer by her waist, hugging her tightly. He doesn't know what he was doing, his mind was dazed.

He feels so good to hold her small body in arms tightly, it felt so right to him. He rest his face in her neck, unable to control himself he pressed his lips on her neck, leaving a peck behind.

Y/n gasped and thrashed around his tight grip on her waist, but his muscular and tall figure made her unable to move.

"Shh.. Stay still" He whispered, but she was panicking with her face pressed on his hard chest. All she would think of her mom! Her mom must be worried for her.

"Let go of me!! Please! I'm begging u.. "

"I won't, ahh it feels go good to have u in my arms, I didn't know I could fall for u poor girl" He smiled against her neck while she was shocked hearing him.

"No no!! It's not, leave me!! " She struggles against his arms, he got annoyed by her act, he looked at the front, and saw a lady from far. He found that lady is her mom.

Y/n was about to shout for help, when Prince taehyung covered her mouth with his big hands and dragged her inside his room which was near.

He pressed his hand over her mouth roughly

He pressed his hand over her mouth roughly. She whines out of pain but it got muffled by his hand. He locked the door of his chamber, and slammed her against her, making her to flinch badly.

His hands now gripped on her chubby cheeks in a tight grip as he leaned closer to her face and husked in his deep voice.

"Can't u shut ur mouth hm? " He growls deeply, tears started to slip from her eyes cause of his scary behavior.

"P-please leave me, I beg u prince taehyung" He placed his arms on the door, trapping her between his strong bulky arms, as he looks at the beautiful view in front of him.

Her crying face, her small figure trapped in between his arms, the way she was asking him to leave her, mumbling, and crying, he didn't feel sorry nor guilty, he felt his desires for her... increase.

He pressed his thumb on her lower lips and pressed it lightly, feeling how soft it is. She lost her eyes tightly, her brain stopped it's functioning and she doesn't know what to do.

His all focus on her crying, scared face and her addictive lips.

"I can't believe that I'm going to take these beautiful plump lips in mine, in my chamber, right now" She opened her eyes confused at his words but to her horror.

He roughly slammed his lips on hers.

She placed her hands on his chest, and hit him hard, pushing him but nothing seemed to work which made her more scared. She tried for the last time and with all her strength she pushed him away, breathing heavily and aggressively wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

He chuckles.

"You're really brave, u pushed me away, I was enjoying that"  He licked his lower lips, later, bit it seductively

"You're really brave, u pushed me away, I was enjoying that" He licked his lower lips, later, bit it seductively.

He wants to feel her lips on his again, he doesn't know when he became mad for her, when he became obsessed over her.

He smirked, seeing her trying to open the door of his chamber. He walked towards her, pressed his front on her back which made her to press her front on the door. He completely trapped her body between the door and him and she is unable to move now.

She tried to move, but he again pressed his broad chest on her small back making her whimper. Her chest started to hurt while being presses by him.

"Please, no, it hurts" She sobbed in pain.

Prince taehyung chuckled, pushing her hairs away from her shoulder, he sees her soft milky skin, unmarked.

He leans down, pressing his lips on her neck, and huffing out a breath as he placed a peck. She gasps, sensing his intentions.

"N-no!! No! Leave me!! " She cried in pain when he bit down her shoulder harshly, leaving his teeth marks and a hickey behind.

" from now onwards you are mine, poor girl.

To be continued...