PART - 12

...

After a few minutes you both pulled away, breathing heavily staring at each other's soul.
Now you're red like a setting sun.

You snapped back to reality when you heard Lia calling you.
"I...I-I am leaving" you stuttered, he replied nothing but stared at you with lustful eyes.
Realising that things are going to get more heated you immediately dragged your heels towards the door.
You didn't dare to look back at him, but you can feel his intense stare on you.
Your mind became completely blank.
What just happened!?

As you were stepping down the stairs Lia was climbing the stairs.
"Thank God!! Where were you girl? Omo... What happened to your face?!" She asked with a worried yet shocked face.
You look at her as she's some statue.
"Back on earth girl!! What are you thinking!???" Shaking you continuously she shouted.
"H-huh!? Let's go home" without giving her the time to reply you walked past her.
"Aish! Wait for me!! What happened to this girl!?" Jogging towards you she murmured.

...

Throughout the drive back to home your mind was filled with that kiss.
You were both happy and confused at the same time.
Why did he kissed me!? Does he love me ?
Omo!!! What if he love me !? But wait..what if he kissed me bcoz he was drunk!?? Oh.. No... But he was little drunk.. Not fully
"Aishh!!"
"What happened girl!? Why are you groaning?"
"Umm.. Nothing" Seeing her expression you can clearly say that she is not believed it.
"Btw, what were you doing on upstairs?"
"Huh!? That.. I was with Taehyung"
"What!? Are you two dating?!" She turned to you with a shocked face.
"Wh-what ? No... Eyes on road girl"
"Then what were you doing with him?"
Eh!???
"Uff.. Don't behave like eomma! We were just...talking!" She hummed in a unsatisfied tone.

...

Another sleepless night. Uff!!
When you close your eyes his face is the only thing that comes to your mind.
That hypnotizing dark brown eyes. Those plump and pink lips that claimed yours a few hours ago.
"Oh... Jesus help me!!" Burying your face in the pillow you let out a groaned sigh.

...

You woke up with a huge smile.
After getting ready for college you headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
"Goooood morning!!" You greeted Lia with a bright smile.
"Good Morning....?" She returned it with a questionable look.
As you two were enjoying your breakfast your phone suddenly started to ring. It was Jennie.

On the Call~

You: Hey Jen.. what's up?
Jennie: Can you meet me on the XXX cafe now? I want to tell you something.
You: Can't you say it from the college?We are already going to meet nuh!?
Jennie: No. I can't tell you it from college. It's a private matter.
You: Okay? I'll be there in 15 minutes.

End of Call~

Without replying she cut the call.
What's with her today?
You were confused by her serious tone.
Omo!!! Did she knew about the kiss???
God!!! Did Taehyung told her!?? Oh.. Noo....
The confusion turned into a little fear. Fear that what if you lose your best friend bcoz of it.
You immediately stood up from the chair and rushed towards your room.

"Ehh.... Where are you running? Finish your breakfast!!!"

Ignoring her shouting you took your bag and scooter keys. Yes. You decided to go by the scooter.

Bidding your goodbye and putting your shoes you left from the home.
Within seconds your chilled face turned into a blank one. All the feelings and happiness drained and only now you felt was tension.
Calm down girl.... You're over thinking... Act normal... Normal.....