Nice idea Bacon,really

Guest and Noob despised eachother,they would always insult eachother non-stop.

But one day their prankster friend Bacon did something,he locked both of them in the storage room,Guest got pissed and tried to open the door.

"Stop that,it's no use."Noob demanded him,"Don't tell me what to do!"Guest said as he kicks the door aggressively,"I SAID STOP!YOU FUCKING IDOT!" Noob yelled as he held Guest's waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?!Let go off me!"He said,"Gue-Idiot,Bacon probably locked us in here for a reason!Like,get alo-"Noob said but he got cut off by Guest pinning him to the wall,"I'll fucking kill Bacon once we get out of here but I have to kill you first."He angrily told Noob as he stares at him with his red eyes.

"Fuck you."He said quietly,but Guest heard him,"Fuck me?No I'll fuck you."Guest said as he leaned towards Noob and kissed him.

Noob froze for a second but he kissed back,he held Guest's jacket while he was kissing him roughly.

Both of the men made out and Guest earned a pleasing noise from the yellow man,Guest stopped and looked at the shorter man who's face is heated up.

Guest reached for Noob's face but he wasn't planning to kiss him again,he reached for his pants and unzips it.

"H-hey what are you-"
"Shh."

He slowly took Noob's pants off along with his boxers,he smiled at him and the yellow man gave him a pissed look and blushed.

"That's a pretty impressive size despite you being small ,mind if I play with it?"Guest teased him,"H-Hey!..Y-you know what,d-do it."Noob said in a pissed tone and looks away.

Guest smiled and played with Noob's cock,he listened to the shorter mans moans,and staring at his flustered face.

"F-fa-faster!~"Noob begged,"What was that?"Guest asked him,"F-Fas-Faster p-please!Ahh!~"

The taller man got turned on by the shorter man's begging,he gave what the shorter man wanted,"F-Fuck,fuck,fuck!I'm gonna cum!"Noob moaned once again."Cum all you want,make sure you cum right into my face~.."Guest said in a flirty tone.

Noob couldn't hold it anymore and came on Guest's face,Guest smirked and pinned Noob down into the floor,Noob yelps as he looks at the taller man who's holding both of his arms so he wouldn't move.

He heard unzipping sounds,he gulped and sqeezed his eyes shut knowing what was about to happen to him.

"First,are you okay with me doing this to you?"Guest asked him politely,"Do whatever you want,as long as this makes us get along for once."Noob replied and looked away.

Guest inserted his long and large cock inside of Noob's ass,both of the men moaned and groaned.

Guest thrusted slowly and gently while Noob moaned with every single thrust Guest did,Guest starts to losen hold of Noob's hand.

"A-Ahh!~Mo-More!"
"Beg more,show me how much you want me."
"G-Guest p-please!Ahh!~F-fu-Fuck me more!Fu-Fuck me until you re-reach-Ahh!~Your limit!~"
"That's a good boy~"

Guest thrusted harder and faster,Noob's moans got more louder and louder,Guest went to Noob's neck and kissed and bit it,"Shit,your skin is so soft."He whispered to him.

After all of those aggressive thrusting and moaning,Guest reached his limit and filled Noob's ass with his warm cum,Noob lets out a loud moan and his eyes rolles back,Guest thrusted slowly as his cock pumped cum.

Guest pulled out and both of the men panted,Guest kissed Noob in the lips once again until they heard a knock,"Helloooo!Times up I hope you guys didn't beat eachother up!"Bacons voice was heard behind the door,the two rushed to get and wear their pants.

Bacon opened the door to see the two just sitting down with their hands covering their faces,"Oh,that seemed to work..Congratulations on getting along!"Bacon laughed and walks away.

"I can't believe,I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO FUCK ME."Noob screeched and slapped himself,"Heh,I didn't expect that you'd actually like it."Guest teased him,"Hey..Since we had sex does that mean we have something now?"Noob asked him,"Maybe"Guest shrugged and gets up and walks away."Did he just walk away acting like he didn't fuck me?!"Noob thought to himself,he decides to forget about it and walked out of the storage room.

Bacon on the other hand,he heard and saw everything,he was supposed to lock them inside the room for about 8 minutes but left them there for an hour,he didn't want to disturb their "special momment".