{A creative name :)/Angst}

(No one's pov:)

Sun and Moon were just taking care of the children when one of the kids asked them if they could play hide and seek, Sun and Moon agreed and they were the seekers. They counted to 10 and then went to find the kids, Sun went to the left side and Moon to the right. Sun went into one of the rooms sawed someone in the shadow he thought it was a child but when he got closer he sawed someone in a bunny suit. "W-who are you..?" Sun said backing up a bit and that person just got closer, they pushed Sun to the wall and opened his panel to power him off "S-stop it!-" Sun said then they powered him off and grabbed him to the "bAsEmEnT" (Me : BRAIN WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE BASEMENT?, My brain : CUZ WHY NOT?-).

(Moon's pov:)

I just found every kid I was confused Sun didn't find any of them, I have heard Sun "S-stop it!-" he said, "Wait here!-" I said to the kids and went to go where I had heard him, when I got there he wasn't there. "W-where is he...? H-he couldn't disappear..." I said then I went back to the kids "Where is Mr.Sun..?" Most of the kids said when Moon came back alone "I-i don't know w-where he is..." I said "L-let's just get you guys to s-sleep..." After I got the children to sleep I went to Vanessa I tried not to cry but I couldn't hold it "V-vanessa!-" I said while starting to cry "Omg Moon what happend?-" She asked me "I-i can't find Sun we were j-just playing hide a-and seek and then h-he disappeared!-" I said while starting to cry more "I had heard him yelling but when I got there he wasn't there!-" "Take me to the place where you heard him!-" She said then I went there with her, she looked around and found a note.

 "I had took your little Sun friend, I will give you him back when I will play with him

                                                                                             -Vanny

"W-who is Vanny....? And what did she do to Sun?!-" I said "I don't know what she did but I promise it to you that we will find Sun..."

________________________________________________________

Thank you for the idea on and angst chapter @DeathandIife :D-

( 386 words )