TWD if they had phones

Rick woke up and he was dumbfounded. He was in a hospital Dang. he checked his phone on the counter and saw a billion messages. He clicked on a news article. Woah an apocalypse!?!?!??! He decided to go text shane cuz dey were bffs for life.

Rick

Yo bro wassuuuuu hehehe

Shane

bro dis u 4real

Rick

Yeah brooo i heard apocolyple goin on or wuteverlolz dis cr8zy

Shane

Yeah frl frl yo im up at dis camp come meet me

Rick

Aight bettttttttt see u whenevery

Shane

Yeah aight bro

Rick felt good talking to his bff again. So now he has to escape the hospital or wutever. But he knew he could because he was the MC so hes invincible. And his soon to be bff was part of the army so he knew he was good.

Suddenly he remembered he literally had a wife and son. He was grievous. He couldn't believe they never came back from him like dang. They was prolly flourishing wherever they were while he was stealing a bicycle from this ugly zombie this or wutever.

Anyways then some kid hit him with a shovel and he woke up and knew he had to text Shane about it.

Rick

Bro some little brat just hit me with a shovel

Shane

HALOLOLOOLOL

Shane

anyways r u on ut way or witvever

Rick

Yeah bro just became besties with kids dad so hehe

Shane

LOlz ok lolz

Shane

Anyways see u

RIck

Ight bet

TIMESKIP

Omg rick could not believe he was stuck in osme musty tank thingy and a hoard of zombies was surrounding him. Even though he sacrificed his horse he was still bouta die. Then a voice came from the speaker.

"Yo Rick wassu." The voice said, "U dead or sum bro?"

Um, who are you??" RIck answered back, "Can you help me out?"

"Yeha bro fr fr chillax bro u gon be fine." Rick was happy his new bff was helping him out and trying to keep him calm.

"Anyways meet me in 10 min on da side of the road u can meet my friends." "aight bro"

ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

Rick ran to the side of the road to meet his new bff. Then this kid ran up to him and they ran off to go meet his friends. "Yo bro my name's Glenn." his new bff started "We bouta go meet these ppl from my camp, you will luv dem." So we went to meet Glenns friends and this weirdo named Andrea who didn't know how to use a gun started talking to me like ew.

Anyways, so after totally leaving some guy to die I started driving back to this camp with Glenn and his friends minus 1. Driving was boring so I decided to text Shane.

Shane

Yo bro u there?

Rick

Hey bro u wont believe wut just happened\

SHane

OK yeah but bro but this is more imoirtant

RIck

Lol okn but first u wont believe wut i just did

AFTER EXPLAINING

Shane

Wow bro t8king after me eye see lolz

RIck

Lolz anyways we almost at this camp place in a big truck then after i'll come meet u

Shane

Wait a white fernec brothers truck!!?
Rick

yeah........

Shane

brooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TO BE CONTINUED