~Should I Move (Tiana)~

Ah yes, Tiana, a fan favorite in the KOTLC fandom for many reasons.

Right from the start, I was never really a fan of this ship. I don't know why exactly, but it just didn't appeal to me. But from little snippets of hints towards directed crushes, I can see why people like it. Which is why I present to you via request from Puppydog123567, my first Tiana oneshot!

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Tam's POV✩

"Are you gonna train till morning, or come inside for dinner?" Linh yelled from outside my door. I sighed, dropping the book from its place suspended in the air from my telekinesis hold. Linh opened my door, wrinkling her nose at the piles of books and clothes scattered on the floor.

"You really need to clean your room, Tam," Linh sighed in exasperation. I shrugged and sat up on my bed.

"Are you okay?" Linh asked me, grabbing my face with both her hands to force me to look into the worried silver glints in her baby blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just...stressed." I plopped back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"How about we go out somewhere?" Linh suggested. I shrugged and closed my eyes tiredly.

"I heard Fitz is having a party at Everglen tonight!" Linh offered eagerly, clapping her hands together in excitement. I shrugged.

Linh paused, then gave me a sly smirk. "Biana's staying..."

"Fine," I grumbled. Linh grinned happily.

"Now get ready! Don't make me look bad in front of Marella!" Linh yelled as she exited my cave of a room.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to comb my silver bangs. While looking in the mirror, my mind immediately drifted to Biana. Her beautiful laugh, her relaxing teal eyes like oceans waves, her...

Oh god, I'm doing it again.

I glared at myself in the mirror before continuing to comb my hair.

***

"Tam, ya ready?" Linh called down from somewhere downstairs.

"Yup!" I said, doing my best to finish styling my hair before walking out of the bathroom. I wore a black sweater with dark gray pants and a silver necklace Linh gave me for my birthday many years ago. The necklace was shaped like a droplet of water, outlined with a baby blue highlight to match my eyes.

Linh stood at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a black flannel button-up over a silky silver fitted top, completed with a light blue skirt and white sneakers.

"Do you like Mare will like it?" Linh asked me worriedly.

"She'll love it!" I laughed, hugging my sister before taking us to the grounds of Everglen.

I would never, ever get over in a million years how fancy Everglen was. Between its crystal towers and massive grounds the size of a billion Base Quest fields, the place was breathtakingly beautiful.

Or maybe, considering the places I've lived with Linh in the past, I have low expectations.

Fitz, in a grayish green sweater and pants, greeted me at the door, along with Sophie, in a dark red crop top and jeans that was most likely Biana's doing.

Speaking of Biana...

Biana climbed down the stairs to greet us to the room where all the others were, in a lavender party dress and matching heels. Her hair was curled to perfection and her lips glossed with a shiny pink lip gloss. Her teal eyes crinkled with happiness as she pulled me and Linh into a hug and led us upstairs into a room of people surrounding a Monopoly game.

I smiled. Monopoly was one of my favorites.

Biana sat down on my left while Linh plopped between me and Marella.

This was going to be an eventful night.

***

"FUCK YOU, KEEFE!" Dex yelled at Keefe, who smirked at him while taking one hundred dollars from Dex's neat collection of money.

"Dex, calm down," Marella sighed in exasperation, putting her hand on Dex's shoulder.

"NO!" Dex yelled.

"Relax, Dizznee, it's just a game," Keefe winked at Dex as he took another hundred. Dex glared at Keefe murderously.

"Maybe we should take a little break," Sophie said, sipping an oversized mug of coffee. Biana yawned.

"I'm a little tired," she mumbled.

"We could make this a sleepover!" Fitz offered to everyone. Everyone but Dex agreed.

"Dex?" Linh said.

"I am so not sleeping in the same room as him," Dex said, glaring at Keefe. Keefe rolled his eyes playfully.

"What about Dex gets the bed?" Sophie asked quietly, taking another sip of coffee while pointing to the small bed in the corner of the room. Everyone reluctantly agreed.

As people got the sleeping bags, I stayed behind to keep an eye on Biana, who was falling asleep quickly. By the time everyone came back, she was up against the wall, sleeping peacefully. Everyone, even Sophie, said goodnight as they cuddled up into their sleeping bags. I placed mine next to Biana's, an obvious choice Linh raised her eyebrows at me for.

I leaned on my side while facing Biana, staring at the beautiful girl in front of me as everyone, one by one, drifted off, happy to know that Biana was the last thing I saw as I closed my eyes for the last time that day.

***

At 1:05 AM, I suddenly awoke. I tried to turn my head to look around, but there was a new weight to my neck. I looked to my left to see Biana's round head resting in the crook of my neck. I froze at the sensation of Biana's cool minty breath against my neck.

Should I move?

Probably not. I leaned my head against Biana's soft head of curly brown hair, letting my eyes flutter closed for the second time.