𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

Degrading, slapping ⚠️
To be completely honest, this is the most vanilla shit I've ever written
But vanilla is good too, so no complaints really<3
(A/c to me :) ik its blurry but it got flagged when I put the original  :'))

Three whole weeks and nothing. Sure he's gets kisses from her here and then but nothing more. And I mean he couldn't blame her, she was completely worn out by the time she came back home. College was no joke on her end.

Although his college junior year was pretty uneventful, her senior college year was more than a handful. So he was always trying to help as much as he could. Making sure dinner was set-up and that the house was clean and cozy by the time she came home.

Now... the problem, they haven't had any sex for a total of now three weeks. It was an odd change since he usually couldn't keep up with her sex drive and would be left exhausted from their activities. And Well now that she hasn't initiated anything, his cravings for it were only growing.

He had tried to initiate it a couple of times; he was a tad bit shy but he made the effort. Even then, a minute after a heated makeout session she would end up passed out on his chest. Again, he didn't mind; he knew how hard she had been working so he'd just hold her close and sleep it all off.

Up until now he had tried suppressing his desires but it was to much.

In short, he was sexually frustrated.

He had to do something about it himself, he had held off for so long. Always remembering what she had told him.

"The longer you wait, the better it'll feel."

It was all to much now. It felt like any small touch from her would set him off and he knew she'd be to exhausted to help.

So, now he sat in the middle of their bed. It was early in the day so there was no way he'd be interrupted. Plus he had made sure to close the door.

Or so he thought as he began shedding each layer of clothing.

It had been a long time since he'd last jerked off. I mean there was never any need to with her around.

But now here he was brushing his thumb over his tip before completely Wrapping his hand around his dick. He slowly began pumping it, teasing himself like she would at times.

A few minutes in and precum began leaking as he increased his pace. He brought his hand up to drown out his delicate moans and whimpers.

His imagination only made it a hundred times better. Thinking of how much trouble he'd be in if she caught him. How she'd degrade him for being an " impatient bitch". It all flooded his mind.

So much, so that he didn't hear the front door open.

.
.
.

As she entered the house she quietly hung up her sweater and bag. Now usually she'd be loud and bright about coming home early but she thought, why not surprise her favorite boy this time. So she crept up the stairs to their room where he'd most likely still be sleeping. It was still early in the day and it had been almost about an hour or two since she had first left this morning.

So it was surprising to hear her name being called out from behind the bedroom door. Although to her luck, the door was open just enough got her to get a glimpse of what was happening.

She watched as he pumped himself sloppily, still attempting to edge himself from finishing.

"Thank God I came home early." She thought to herself as she quietly opened up the door. It took all the mere strength she had in her body to stop herself from just pouncing on him and joining in. I mean... she really could just do that.