𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.

( walking tragedy ! )eddie munson x fem!oc

eddie munson x fem!oc

❛ maybe i'm less cut out for fighting monsters and more cut out for actually trying to live !

 ❛ maybe i'm less cut out for fighting monsters and more cut out for actually trying to live ! ❜

❛ nothing but the thought of her guitar could keep her sane. ❜

━━she stepped into the pouring rain, letting it wash over her face, running down her arms, then to her legs. storms never seemed to scare arabella.

she was the type of girl who too often let others influence her actions, feeling bad when doing anything other than what somebody else wanted. the rain was a reminder of how some things; feelings, decisions, emotions━━could all be washed away.

sometimes she wished they'd disappear a little more easily. like when she told her mom ten years ago that she'd think it would be a great idea to join the cheer team. or when she befriended chrissy cunningham in the ninth grade, quickly becoming one of the school's most popular students. she didn't enjoy being popular (or cheerleading, for that matter). if anything, she strongly disliked it.

maybe dying her hair without permission or sneaking out to clubs with her band every night could be on the top of the list, but no. they don't come anywhere close to being number one.

nobody else has any clue, but the worst decision of her entire life had happened just a couple days ago, when she ran into eddie fucking munson, completely disregarding any warning she'd been presented with for the past three years of high school.

❛ her in that stupid leather jacket ❜
❛ him and his ridiculous denim ❜

❛ her in that stupid leather jacket ❜❛ him and his ridiculous denim ❜

sophie thatcher portraying:
ARABELLA RENEE MURRAY

❛ if i have to mediate one more argument
i'm gonna blow someone's brains out. and i mean that literally. ❜

━━━━

█ .* ੈ✩‧₊˚ / rest of the cast as themselves

( disclaimers ! )

━━ .* ੈ✩‧₊˚ / semi-strong use of language, gore, smoking, drug use, sexual themes, and mentions of mental issues.

━━ .* ੈ✩‧₊˚ / most of the plot of this book belongs to me, but the main storyline belongs to the creators of stranger things. arabella's story was created by me.

━━ .* ੈ✩‧₊˚ /  all lowercase is intended, (polite) spelling corrections are appreciated.

━━━━