Xiao<3

Hi!! This is the only part by the way. :)
Also this is female reader x Xiao!!

You were trying to make some almond tofu for Xiao. This time you were trying really hard to master the recipe because last time he rated it a 9.9!! Ugh, sometimes Xiao is so stubborn but cute. Wait, what am I thinking?!? He's an adeptus?! You finished the recipe and was sure you had mastered the recipe. You were walking up the stairs to go to the top of wangshu inn to call Xiao for his almond tofu, but when you made it to the top you had already saw his amber gaze pierce through you.

"Huh, someone's early today." You said.

"Correct."

"Aww, that's cute. You missed me so much that you just came early." You said lifting up his chin teasingly. Xiao turned pink. "Anyways, here is your almond tofu that I perfected!"

"Here, eat with me." Xiao offered you.

You both grabbed spoons and finished the whole plate of almond tofu in like a minute!

"Wow, Y/N,"

"This time I rate your almond tofu, a... 10/10!" Xiao said.

"YAY!!!!! I KNEW I PERFECTED IT!!" You exclaimed and hugged Xiao.

"Anyways.. better get going now, see ya, Xiao!"

"Wait y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Can you stay with me..? I wanna spend time with you today."

"Aww, cute. You come early and now you wanna spend time with me," You said teasingly.

"I won't hesitate to do something.." you said smirking.

You could tell Xiao was flustered. "Any who, let's go to my room." You grabbed xiaos arm and raced downstairs to your room.

"I know what we can do, Xiao."

"Hm?"

"Let's go fight treasure hoarders for fun?" You wanted to see how well Xiao could fight, and wanted to see if he'd be willing to protect you at any cost.

"Sure." Xiao grabbed your wrist and teleported you to a place where he knew a lot of traders hoarders were. It was crowded!

"So.. will I take the right side and you take the left? Or do you love me to much and do you want to protect me and fight with me?" You said.

"Shut up.. I'll just help you fight." Xiao said looking at you seriously. But you could tell he wasn't actually serious, he still had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

You decided to take the fight first and fended off a few treasure hoarders. You then leaned back against a tree and called Xiao. The treasure hoarders looked confused why you did that, then Xiao teleported through and summoned his green primordial jade spear. You watched him fight teleporting left to right. Hmph, not so bad himself, eh? After cleaning the treasure hoarders up and collecting the treasure, you decided to go back to your room.

"Hey, Xiao? Can we teleport back?"

"Sure."

Xiao grabbed your waist and teleported you back to your room. He let go when you guys came back in your room. You blushed a bit since he grabbed your waist.

"Eh? Who's flustered now?" Xiao said teasingly.

"SHUT UP!!" You screamed at Xiao embarrassed.

"Well, anyways xiao.. I have to tell you something,"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Well.. i love you.. xiao."

"Eh? Who knew a flirty mortal like you could catch feelings so fast for me?"