My darlin

I was in the back of my truck, lookin' at the sunsetting.  I had a picture of my country girl. Maryanne Oakly, that's the name of my country girl. I missed her so much whenever I was in the farm. A outlaw like me, its hard to be happy, when I saw her I just knew that she was gonna mine. I wanted her to be mine. I wasn't gonna live my life with no country girl in my life. I was in need of a country girl like her. I needed her in my life, I needed her love I needed her heart in mine. Then once I thought about going home, I texted her lettin'er know I was on my way back. I got in my truck, I was in the truck, drivin' home. I was going home to my country girl. Once I got home, she ran to my arms. "I missed you so much Luke." Maryanne said, kissing my lips. "I missed you more dalrin." I said. Maryanne smield at me. She is the sweetest lil thing in my life ever. I never wanna lose her. "Oh Luke I had the most amazing day today, your mama came over and asked me how are we're doing, and I told her we're doing amazingly well." Maryanne told me. I smiled at her. My mama loves her, my daddy still needs some adjusting to do, but he likes her, my mama already sees her as a daughter in law already. Every Christmas, she gives her a lil sum everytime. Maryanne is so nice and kind, smart, beautiful, and everything in book, that would tell you how my country girl is. Her heart is bigger than her mind, Maryanne is mine for life, I ani't gonna change that, and I anit gonna lose her. Maryanne is so important to me, that everything I do now, I was not able to do without her in my life. Maryanne makes my life better, and she makes me wanan do more things than I thought possible. Maryanne and I go out a lot, I take her places to show her off. I love showing her off, she turns heads, but I know who she is going back home with. Me. I know she will never do anything to hurt me. I know she won't do anything to break my heart. Maryanne is too nice to even such a thing like that. I know my country girl. Maryanne will never do anything like to me. My daddy tells me, that sometimes, when that one good girl you had in my arms leaves, there is no way I would have ever gotten her back if she did leave me, but she is not. Maryanne is my darlin. I am her darlin. Maryanne was in my arms, I looked at her. I was laying with her that night. I was looking at her, I kissed her lips, she kissed mine. I loved her so much. "Maryanne, I have something to give you but I'm not sure if its the right time to give to you." I said to her. Maryanne looked at me. "What is it Luke?" She asked me.
I was looking at her, nervous, I got up and bent down on one knee.  "Maryanne my darlin, will you marry me?" I asked.
Maryanne looked at me, I hoping she would say yes. "Yes. I will marry you!" Maryanne said to me. "Really? you will?" I asked her, with tears in my tears.
"Yes Luke, I will marry you!" Maryanne said wrapping her arms around me. I was so happy she had said yes. I really wanted to marry her, she is my only source for happiness. I was in love with her, I was really hoping to marry a girl like her. I was really needing her in my life. I was needing her in my life.
Maryanne has been through a lot of things, that she has told me a lot about. I felt bad for her.
Maryanne was holding onto me. "I love you Maryanne." Maryanne told me. I was so glad that she is mine. I was so glad that she became my country girl. I was looking for someone like her. I was in need of a girl like her in my life, now that she is gonna become my wife, I was even happier. I was so glad that she is mine forever. I was so glad that she is my only country girl in my life forevermore. Maryanne is gonna become my wife now. I was knew that she was mine forever. I was holding her and kissing her. "Mmm, darlin you have the softest kisses ever." I told her. Maryanne smiled at me. I held her tighter. I was so glad she was mine. I was holding onto her like if there was no tomorrow. I was playing with her hair. That night I laid down with her in the bed, I looked at her. "Luke I love you." Maryanne said. I smiled at her. I wanted her to know that I was never gonna let her go. The next morning, I was sitting in the fornt porch, when I see my country girl getting up from bed. "Good mornin darlin." I said. Maryanne smiled. "Mornin Luke." Maryanne said, kissing me. "Your kisses in the mornin' are what I have dreamed about hunny." I said to her. Maryanne smiled at me.

I knew this is the right move for me. I knew me asking her to marry me was the right move. I knew that me doing this was gonna make the both of us happy. I knew that I was gonna fall in love with her, and I did. Maryanne is my country girl for life. I am her country man.
"What do you wanna do?" I asked her. Maryanne thought about it. Maryanne sits on floor, I looking at her. Maryanne was in my arms. I was in her arms, kissing her neck. "Luke, I love spending time with you." Maryanna told me. I smiled at her. Maryanne was looking at me. "What darlin?" I asked. Maryanne was leaning towards me. I was looking at my beautiful country girl. Maryanne was leaning to  kiss me. I put my hand her hair, kissing her lips. "Your lips taste like honey." I said. Maryanne smiled at me. My darlin is my only thing I want in my life.