Ghostic life

chapter 1

Become a ghost?

fuck attention,

just hustle.
.

................................................
Misaki pov

It's been a while since I have died, and if you are wondering why and who killed me. Then the answer is I died due to excitement.

Yeah, excitement, I have managed to bag the scholarship for my college and I was so excited and engrossed in my phone that I didn't see the signal turn red then...

You can imagine what happens next. One thing I am glad about is that I don't have any family, I was brought up in an orphanage. If I did then they would have been miserable or maybe not but who cares about them.

Since that time I have been stuck at being 16 years old and a ghost. So that's my tragic story. Heretofore I have become a ghost I have met my fellow ghost who too has died and wandering around here and there.

My life as a ghost has been pretty favorable. One time I attended a ghost wedding. It was certainly lovely.

Although it was a marriage between ghost dogs who have the intelligence as humans have and speak like humans, who knows where they have learned from.

Anyways coming to the present I have been a ghost for 50 years. And if you are wondering what I have been doing for 50 years simply I just wandered around here and there. I have seen the whole world and the good thing is I didn't have to spend a penny and can also live in a penthouse.

And sometimes, I occasionally scare drunk people, it is really fun and amusing to see them frightened till they pee on their pants.

Right now, I am roaming around some school named Saki high. Why am I here? well, I am here for entertainment.

Here youngsters know how to have fun. They drink, smoke, and prank each other. It is delightful watching them do all of this. Sometimes I also take part in their prank.

One time I tie the bucket full of mud to the entrance of the classroom and when the teacher enters and all the mud pour on him. And all of the class was punished due to this. These have been the best memories I have till now.

Right now I am in the classroom of some grade. Today they are having a new student transfer. Although it is odd to transfer in the middle of the semester. I wonder if he has done something in his previous school which has resulted in him moving here.

Is he caught doing drugs.?Or maybe he was caught red-handed by his girlfriend and they had a big fight? If this is I wish someone has recorded this so I can watch it on WeChat.

I guess I could only know after he or she arrives here.

I have this feeling that today will be different from the rest. Maybe this transfer dude will be the spice to my ghost life.
.........., ...........................

Author note

hello guys this is my new story. how is it?

do you like our cute ghost? and who do you think is a transfer student *wink*

let me know your reviews on this.

until then,

see you all next time.