{Moon!-/Angst}

Ye as the title say something will happend to Moon

(Moon's pov:)

Vanessa told the Glamrocks what happend to Sun and showed them the note we found yesterday. The Glamrocks said that they will help me find Sun. "T-thanks guys..."

-Time skip-

(Still Moon's pov:)

"God damnit we were looking for him everywhere!-" I said then I realized that I still didn't go to the "basement". I went there.

_____________________________

Ima gonna give you guts Sun's wiew when he woke up in the "basement"

(Sun's pov:)

I woke up tied up in a basement i think... I looked around and sawed that person in a bunny suit, "W-who are you and w-what do you w-want...?-" They didn't respond, they just came closed and got out a KNIFE?!- "Moon!-" I yelled but I don't think he heard me, they stabbed my hand with the knife, they took away the knife and said "If you will yell for help one more time, you will be punished~".

(Moon's pov:)

I was in front of the basement door then I heard Sun yelling out my name, I ran there as quick as I can, when I got there I sawed Sun tied up, leaking oil and a person in a bunny suit. I hit that person in their head and knocked them over I then untied Sun "Moon watch out-" Sun yelled but then that person who took Sun stabbed me in the back with the knife. "Moon!-" I heard Sun yell before I powered off.

(Sun's pov:)

I started to cry, the person who just stabbed Moon just hot closer to me, I hided my head in my other arm, they didn't do anything to me so I put my arm away and sawed Vanessa, she shocked that person with her taser. "V-vanessa?-" I said still crying, "Sun, thank god your okay!-" she said "B-but M-moon!-" I said as I got up and tried to pick Moon up "Sun stop, I'll call Monty and Freddy" Vanessa said "Freddy, Monty get your a$$es to the basement right now!-" she continued then Freddy and Monty came in, they picked Moon up and went to parts and service "Come on Sun I need to fix your arm..." She said then got with me to the parts and service.

-After fixing Sun's arm-

I went back to the daycare went to Moon's room and layed in it. I hugged a plushie of him and started to cry

_______________________________

I'm crying!- :'[

(423 words)