34

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"We can schedule your appointment for Saturday. Just know this will lower your chances of getting pregnant in the future and the worst-case scenario is you may become infertile. Just sign the papers up front and your insurance will cover it" I nodded and got out of the chair.

It was my birthday, and I was dealing with this. My graduation was tomorrow, and I had to be back with Trey in the next hour, or he'd assume I was with Dom or I was talking to another guy. "Thank you" She gave me a sorry smile "Have a good birthday, I know this could be a painful topic but try not to let it ruin your day"

That was gonna be hard to do but I just nodded and walked to the front. It took me so much reassurance to finally sign my name on the papers. I was 18 today and I no longer needed my mother's approval. I was in this by myself, I was going through with this.

"Okay Alanna, we'll see you this Sunday at 10 am. We do recommend you bring someone to drive you home and watch after you when you're done, everyone reacts differently to the anesthetic and surgery" I guess I'd talk my mom into taking work off, I couldn't bring Trey.

__________

"Oh my god what the fuck-you look so good!" Mya squealed pulling me in for a hug. Trey was next to me holding my hand, my mom was just having a small party at my house. She was the only one besides Trey who knew I was pregnant and didn't want me to do anything big even though I was 18. I was still pregnant even if in the next three days I was getting an abortion, she still didn't allow me to drink or go all out.

"That's good to hear, I've been so stressed lately" Trey squeezed my hand a little tighter. "What?Why are you stressed, bitch your 18 now"

"Finals, that's it" After a few seconds of talking she went about her business and sat down next to Isaiah on my couch. "Let's go upstairs, I'm tryna take a nap," Trey said getting closer to my ear. Why would I take a nap when I'm at my own party? "You could lay down in my room, but my mom needs me to help her with some stuff. My families coming over"

"Bruh you cant lay with me?" I shook my head. "I'll come check on you in a little bit-" He stormed off upstairs to my room. He's so immature. "Laaa your aunts here" I loved my aunt, I haven't seen her in months and I missed when we were genuinely just around each other. She was always the person I went to about almost everything.

It was about four hours into my party and to be honest this whole time I was worried about if Trey was mad at me since I couldn't lay down with him upstairs. I mean he should know that what he was mad about was stupid. I couldn't be by him every minute of the day.

"Lana bring your boyfriend down, we're about to sing happy birthday," My mom said placing plastic plates and silverware onto the table. I nodded and rushed upstairs and into my room where I found Trey cussing someone out on his phone.

He looked up and locked eyes with me. "Bruh get out I'm on the phone" He pressed the mute button and threw his phone on the bed. "This is literally my room, who are you on the phone with" I could've sworn he was on the phone with a girl.

"It doesn't matter bruh go spend time with your family" Right after that I heard the girl scream hello through his phone, it was Illiana. "So you're still talking to her?" He sucked his teeth and glared at me. "I heard about when you went to see Dom while he was in the hospital. You cheat I cheat too" My eyes widened. "How was that cheating Trey, be serious"

"You lied and told me you were doing something else that night, You were sneaking behind my back to see a boy. Cheating" The only thing saving him from snapping on me was the baby and my whole family being downstairs. "Can we not do this shit Trey its my birthday"

"Okay then don't piss me off" I angrily stomped down the stairs while everyone watched me. They were waiting for me so they could start singing happy birthday. "Shes so pretty" I heard one of my family members say. I put on a small smile and went back to staring at my pretty cake.

I felt numb and even though my family was singing happy birthday all around me, I just couldn't get the happy feeling that I usually got on my birthday. In a few days I was aborting my supposed to be first born child and I was already prepared for whatever Trey would yell at me or even physically hurt me with.

"Where the fuck is he at?!" Someone yelled. I looked at the door and there she was. The Hispanic girl who was covered in self harm scars and looked to be under 90 pounds was pushing past people in my family. It was Illiana, and I had no idea what she wanted from here.

"Bitch I heard a lot about you, I wish you knew the things Treylynds told me about you" She screamed getting up in my face. I froze and just watched her give me the most disgusted look ever. "Dont get up in my friend face like that the fuck" Mya pushed through the crowd and pushed Illiana. And as expected, they were fighting.

"What the fuck bro?!" Trey ran down the stairs acknowledging what was going on. "Get your hoe ass friend off her" he yelled using his strength to get Mya off of Illiana. My family just stood around in shock and fear, at least they were getting a look onto how I view my life with Trey.

Trey picked Illiana up and sped walked with her through the door. He was my boyfriend, so I had to follow him. I began to run out too but my mom grabbed my arm. "Alanna who the fuck was she?!" everyone was yelling at me while the only thing I could focus on was my boyfriend who was outside.

"I-Ill explain later" I forced myself out of her grip leaving everyone else to worry about Mya and I stood out there and watched Trey hugging illiana who looked like she was going to pass out. "Babe what happened in there-" I began to question only to get cut off mid sentence.

"Alanna leave us alone we good, I got her" He squeezed her tighter and shooed me off. "Are you okay?" I asked him with the last bit of my heart that I had left that was now filled with pure numbness. "Im fucking fine Alanna, go in the house"

I rolled my eyes and pathetically walked back into the house. Everyone stared at me and questions to me flooded the room. My aunt and mom pulled me into a hug, Mya just looked at me as she sat on the floor and everyone was catering to her small injuries as I cried into my aunts shoulder.

She didn't know why I was crying and no one else but me understood. And they weren't going to know, because I didn't plan on telling them anything about me and Trey.