~Comforting (Sophiana)~

Hey, everyone! One of my new friends on Wattpad, crossedwires11 , told me they shipped Sophiana, so I made this as a little gift for them.

This will have some Fitz slander, if anyone is into that.

Alright, enjoy! Sorry for this one being so short!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

Tears spilled from my warm brown eyes as I buried my face in my fluffy pillows, dampening the pink fluff quickly. I sniffled back sobs from my throat as I wiped my snot on my frilly red tunic.

Fitz broke up with me. I remember everything so clearly, from his regretful expression when he asked to talk alone as he strolled into Havenfield that morning. His pathetic attempts at trying to calm me down as he told me there was someone else.

His words replayed in my head, over and over. I don't think this is going to work.

I sat up slightly and glared at my snotty pillow with streams of tears flowing down my cheeks, and punched the pillow. Hard. I flopped back down and continued to cry.

"Sophie! Your friend's downstairs!" Edaline yelled.

I flipped myself over onto my back and sighed in exhaustion. Great. Someone came to check on me or whatever. I pulled on some pajama shorts and slumped downstairs to be greeted by a familiar pair of beautiful teal eyes.

"Fitz, you need to-" I started to snap, before realizing it wasn't Fitz.

Biana stood at the door quietly, holding a box of salted caramel rifflepuffs. Her eyes were filled with sympathy, the kind of sympathy I really, really wanted right now.

"Biana?" I asked. Biana nodded, and handed me the tray of rifflepuffs.

"Do you want to talk to me?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," I said, led her upstairs to my room. I threw myself onto the bed and placed the rifflepuffs in front of my face. I gazed up at Biana miserably as she sat down behind my head, stroking my blonde hair with her soft hands.

"Are you okay?" she asked me, massaging my scalp. I answered her with a simple moan and buried my head into my blankets.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Wasn't your fault," I mumbled into my comforters.

"I know, I just..." Biana sighed. "Would it make you feel better if I told you I stole these from Fitz?"

"A little," I replied.

Biana sighed again, and lied down behind me, grabbing me on the bed and pulling me into an embrace. My eyes turned glassy and moist again, and I shoved a rifflepuff into my mouth to muffle my sobbing.

"It's okay, it's okay," Biana whispered into my ear over and over into my sobs slowed down with every minute until the last thing I remember looking at was Biana's gorgeous teal eyes before crying myself into a deep sleep.