Epilogue.

Jimin knocks on her office door as lightly as possible because he doesn't want to disturb her meeting.

They exchange glances when he comes inside with their meals. She is still in the meeting.

He carefully places her meal right next to her. She can eat it right away after the meeting ends.

"Don't forget your mission."

He looks at her quietly as she feels his stare so she shows him a soft smile which causes him to smile back.

He takes out the document from the thin file Yoongi gave him earlier and places it in front of her with a pen.

"URGENT." He types it into his phone and shows her the text.

She quickly signs it without reading the context because she believes him.

"Hope to meet you soon. Thank you for today." The meeting has ended successfully and she hugs Jimin right away.

"I need your energy." She giggles when he starts to leave kisses around her face.

"Enough?" He chuckles.

"No. It is never going to be enough. You have to do it to me forever." She wraps her legs around his waist, not planning to let him go.

"I will, Y/n."

They say deception is one of the quickest ways to gain little things and lose big things.

She will never expected that Jimin, the one who fooled her once has deceived her once again.

The document that Yoongi gave to Jimin is an agreement to transfer the ownership of the museum to her enemy, Namjoon.

"Well, Mr Kim ordered me to pretend to like you and be in a relationship with you before making you sign that agreement." Jimin says calmly.

Y/n clenches her fist when listening to his explanation. They are in Namjoon's office room.

"Y/n, it is not his fault. No one forces you to fall in love with him and trust him that much." Namjoon laughs at her being that foolish.

She remains silent or let's say she is speechless. She stares into Jimin's cold gaze as she feels the urge to burst into tears.

Her disappointment in him is clearly written on her face. She leaves the room without uttering a word.

My wrong choice leads me to an unwanted consequence.

The door of the elevator opens as they go inside. She knows there is a person standing behind her.

"Jimin is being threatened by Namjoon. He will kill his family if he doesn't obey him." That person utters.

"After you work for him, there is no way to get out of it unless you are willing to see your family die for you. He is that cruel." He continues.

"Why are you telling me this?" She doesn't turn around to look at his face.

"It is a pity if you guys break up. The happiest smile he has is when he is with you." The door of the elevator opens once again.

"And the saddest time I have is when I am with him." She leaves the elevator without looking back.

It has finally come to an end. 

Is it?