My One and Only. My One True Love.

Adrien shouldn't be nervous. It was supposed to be the happiest day of his life. He was marrying his best friend and his partner—something he'd dreamt of doing for years now. He shouldn't be sweating like a racehorse at the thought of watching the love of his life walk down the aisle toward him in a little less than an hour. But... how could he not? This was Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Only the most amazing person alive. His Queen. The goddess whose presence he, a mere mortal, was not worthy to be in—

Something poked his nose. Adrien shooed whatever it was away and looked back through the open window he was standing by into the garden their wedding was about to take place in. Marinette really outdid herself with designing the space. One of the most elegant yet cozy settings he'd ever seen—

A gentle touch to his jaw. A featherlight kiss on his lips. Yet no woman in sight.

Adrien held his breath, a smile brightening his face a moment later. "Is someone using her Miraculous to see my tux before the wedding?"

Tiny bells of his Princess' giggles filled the space, an invisible someone whispering beside his ear, "I designed it, you doofus. I already saw it."

"It's one thing to design it and another to see it on me," Adrien said quietly, side glancing back into the room his groomsmen were chatting between themselves in. "Are we trying to avoid the guys figuring you out or doesn't matter?"

A gentle touch to his chest; she'd laid her hand against his heart, chasing away all of his jitters. "If you want me murdered in cold blood by my maid of honour for tricking her, then, by all means, let them know I'm here."

He caught her invisible hand and brought it to his lips. "I did not sacrifice myself countless times over the years to give you into Alya's wrath now."

The men in the room laughed at something. Adrien glanced their way again. Too engrossed in their conversation, not a single one of them paid him any attention. "How about we move somewhere more private? The roof, perhaps?"

"Sounds good. I'll wait for you up there."

She was gone in a moment, the absence of her warmth against him igniting yearning in the pit of his stomach. He had to go to her. This wasn't nearly enough. He needed more. Just a few more minutes of holding her close.

Nino cleared his throat. "And where are you going? Alya told me to keep an eye on you."

"Washroom," Adrien answered. "Want to accompany me?"

"Nah, I'm good." Nino chuckled, glancing at Luka.

Luka shook his head. "I'll pass too."

"Do me a favour, though, and make sure not to be seen," Nino added, a knowing smirk on his lips. "Because you know that if someone manages to steal a peek at said someone's fiancée's dress, my wife will exile me to the couch for a week. And my couch is not that comfortable, so I'll come over to your place."

"Then I'd better be extra careful." Adrien chuckled, reaching into his bag for a box of multicoloured Camembert, poking his sleeping Kwami in the process. "Plagg, wake up. We have to go."

Yawning, Plagg looked over the white wedge Adrien was offering him. "And why would you want to be invisible on the day of your wedding?"

"To not get Nino in trouble."

"I like the way you're thinking," Nino said, standing up. "I'll go distract Alya for you, but you have like ten minutes tops, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Adrien saluted and turned to Plagg. "Ready?"