59

-FLASHBACK-

 "First I would like to say congratulations to each and every one of you for completing highschool and graduating

"First I would like to say congratulations to each and every one of you for completing highschool and graduating." The professor said.

"This is the start of building up your future, College is different from highschool in a way, Difference is college not gone take the bullshit y'all fed to teachers in highschool. Y'all dealing wit' the real world now so be prepared cause most of these professors not gone give it to you straight like I am." He explained.

"Now all you have to do is your account set up online for my class I have y'all's logins I emailed it to everybody last night." He said.

"This is where you're assignments will be as well as announcements concerning if class is canceled or due dates. That's all I have planned for today." He said before going to his seat.

"Excuse you." I said to this boy that walked past my seat to sit down cause he bumped into my seat.

"Excuse you, the fuck?" He said before looking me and I got a good look at him and he looked me up and down.

His skin tone was caramel and he had tattoos on his neck, arms and both of his hands. He was actually fine.

"It's 10 in the morning whatchu got a attitude for girl?" He asked me and I went back to typing on my laptop.

"I don't have an attitude you bumped into my chair and didn't say excuse me." I said.

"You ain't give me a chance to smartass lil girl." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's yo' name?" He asked me.

"Kaelyn." I mumbled.

"Mm." He said.

"Mm what?" I asked.

"Nothin' lil mama." He licked his lips.

How the fuck he gone ask me for my name then proceed to call me a nickname.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Makai- Damn can I help you? Fuck? All in my mouth mind yo' business." He said to a girl that was behind him and she rolled her eyes.