𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

"Wow......this place is....." Hueningkai tried to compliment while looking around but his expression said it all.

"Looks like no one's came here since a century." Beomgyu expressed his honest thoughts.

"Yes, we don't get that many guests around here." The lady replied with an awkward smile.

"You didnt have to tell us." Seonhee commented while looking elsewhere.

"We'll take two rooms." Heeseung reached for his wallet.

"Two? Are you two a couple?" The woman inquired while pointing towards him and Seonhee, who was standing next to him.

"Ah no no." Heeseung refused with his hands and an embarrassed smile.

"Are you the farmer's wife?" Beomgyu inquired with a suspicios gaze.

"Yes. We have a daughter too." The lady replied with smiling eyes. "Maya!" She called out.

"Yes mother!" A young girl came out of one of the rooms with a white puppy following after her.

The girl was taken aback by the presence of four stranger's and immediately hid behind her mother.

"Say hi Maya. They're our guests for the night." Her mother encouraged her and her dog ran towards Beomgyu.

"Toot! No!" Maya stopped him as he growled at Beomgyu.
Beomgyu was no different as he squatted down and barked back at the dog.

"There's nothing wrong with him. He just hit his head one time." Heeseung clarified with a fake cough.

"Maya would you show the guests their rooms. I'll make some hot tea for them. It's so cold outside they must be frozen." The farmer's wife instructed and the little girl gave a hesitant nod to silently lead the way.

"How old are you Maya?" Hueningkai asked with a sweet tone.

"I'm not allowed to answer questions from strangers." Maya replied making Beomgyu and Seonhee laugh as Hueningkai gave them a defeated smile in response.

"These are the 2 rooms. Please enjoy your stay." Maya bowed and ran away through the corridor.

"Cute." Heeseung commented and Seonhee gave him a weird look.

"Gyu you should stay with Seonhee because it's not safe for her to be alone in a place like this." Heeseung instructed but as expected Beomgyu was fast to argue.

"Why don't you stay with her if you're so concerned!?" Beomgyu replied with furrowed brows and pouted lips.

"I....." Heeseung looked at Seonhee.

"It's okay I can stay alone. I have the little toy you gave me." She laughed.

"No. I'll stay with you." Heeseung finalized leaving her dumbfounded.

"I'll check on the car after a while. Keep an eye on everything." He whispered near Beomgyu's ear and he nodded.

"Can we have dinner first! I'm starving!" Hueningkai whined and Seonhee seconded.

"Let's settle in the rooms first." Heeseung replied and they all nodded to go into their rooms.

They were welcomed by the musty smell of the room since no one had been there in quite a while.
"You can have the bed. I won't be sleeping anyway." Heeseung informed Seonhee as she looked around.