Riding them-w JJK

Credits- gojosprettyslut Ngl I kin that- Anyways 🤗♡⑅*˖•

Ngl I kin that- Anyways 🤗
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Featuring- Sukuna, Toji, Gojo
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Warning includes: cockwarming, chocking, breeding kink, slapping, dirty talk, praise kink, tummy bulge, cervix fucking, overSimulation, teasing, edging, begging, Sukuna, Toji, Gojo. There a warning peeps.
___________________________________________
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧
Sukuna- Cervix fucking, tummy bulge

☠︎ you can barely take his cock and he loves it!

☠︎ you have to hold on his shoulders to keep balance

☠︎ his hands grip your waist, helping you move up and down.

☠︎ loves watch the way he splits you open every time.

☠︎ your barely being able to think with the way his cock hits your cervix.

☠︎ the pain and pressure driving you to keep your hips moving and grinding on him.

☠︎ will rub your clit to make you cum harder and faster.

☠︎ only really cares for you to cum. doesn't really need it.

☠︎ on that note, he really like ןoʌǝs watching you cum.

☠︎ is fascinated with you!

"s-sukuna!" you whine as he moves you up and down on him. he was so fascinated by the way you took him so well. he watched as your pussy engulfed his fat cock with every push. "shh, baby. you're taking my cock so well. i might have to get you something after," he grinned moving his eyes up to your tummy where his cock made a big bulge.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳➳༻❀✿❀༺➳➳༻❀✿
Toji- Cervix fucking, chocking, light slapping, breeding kink, cock warming, oversimulation

♿︎ he fills you too the top.

♿︎ you can't fully sit on him or you'll literally start crying.

♿︎ will hold your hips to keep you still while fucking up into you.

♿︎ will wrap his hand around your throat and fuck you into you also

♿︎ loves seeing you drool as your eyes roll to the back of your head

♿︎ will talk to you in the middle of him fucking you silly and expect you to answer while your brain dead.

♿︎ he'll slap you lightly, asking for an answer. ɥǝ ʍou'ʇ ɹǝɐןןʎ ƃǝʇ onǝ.

♿︎ is determined to make you cum so much you will be sore.

♿︎ he loves fucking his cum deeper into you after cumming

♿︎ will cockwarm you after if you want <3 loves the warmth of your cunt on him.

"too much'!" you push tojis chest as he watch's himself part you. he chuckles at your whines, "baby. just a little more for me, ya?" you nod giving him the okay before helping you down more. you both gasp when your hips touch. his head was just violating your cervix but his hands were so tight on your waist you couldn't move. "toji! it hurts!" you whine and he losses his grip letting you raise. "sorry, baby," he said before kissing you.

°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ
Gojo- praise, breeding link, teasing, edging, begging

ッ he's a perfect fit.

ッ adores your facial expressions when you fit down on him.

ッ will hold your hands so you can keep your balance on him.

ッ he'll most definitely grin the whole time.

ッ loves when you cum around him! it makes him wanna put a baby in you <3

ッ will stop you mid way and just to sit you fully on his cock.

ッ he likes watch you beg and whine for him to fuck you to push his ego up.

ッ will slow down if your overstimulated. ʇɥǝ ɹǝsʇ ʍou'ʇ.

ッ he'll fuck up into you when you get tired.

ッ wants to fill you up so bad.

"a-a-ahhh! fuck!" you moan out holding his hand tighter. "yes, baby. fuck, you're so pretty," he grinned watching your eye roll into the back of your hand, moaning flowing out of your mouth. your warm cunt fit so perfectly around him. he was bound to cum in you soon. you had came so many times already; throbbing, dripping- he was surprised he hadn't came already.

 you had came so many times already; throbbing, dripping- he was surprised he hadn't came already