Author's Note/Kindle Link

https://a.co/d/5Xm8ife | Get the book!
————

Well, we're here. Again.

Man, where has the time gone? Four years ago I was putting the finishing touches on the first draft of this book for print. Now, I'm proud to say version five is available now for all your greedy mitts. Gyone's adventure isn't any world you and I know; it's a wild, unforgiving place where life has reset. Los Angeles. Jokes aside, imagine society going dark and we as people had to piece together a new normal. Licentia, one continent of several and where the book takes place, will challenge Gyone as he makes desperately for a home he doesn't even know is there for sure.

I think it's fascinating, really. Serpent Game as a story hasn't actually changed all that much; the beats, the action—it's been here not since 2018, but much earlier. Age fourteen, if I had to put a date on it. Of course, I've changed so should the story. Well, no. Not entirely. One of the biggest pranks I've ever pulled on my readers is calling this a 'series' at all, because what was supposed to be books two and three have since been shelved in my mind. The bones weren't there; but I'm here to tell you, books two and three are getting a transplant; here's hoping in four more years this 'series' will finally be a series, as intended.