Chapter 3

"Finally made it, I see?" Hermione joked as Draco and I finally made it on the train.
"Who's that?" Draco asked, looking over to the red headed boy sitting across from Hermione.
"Oh! I'm Ron Weasley." He replied.
I waved to him, and we adjusted seats so Draco and I were on one side and Hermione and Ron were on the other.
We chatted for most of the trip, other than the parts when we were sleeping, but I didn't sleep much.
Draco tried to get me to sleep, and it worked, but only for an hour about. I woke up from a nightmare and started hyperventilating, and only Hermione was awake, but she has to wake Draco as she didn't know what to do.
Draco helped me through it though, and then we all just hung out and talked and stuff. It really wasn't anything interesting.
"I'll see you guys later I think. I have to go meet up with some friends." Draco said, looking at me.
"I'll be fine. I'll see you later" I said, looking back at him.
" If you say so. See you Hare!" Draco yelled as he ran past the people to his friends.
"Let's find our way to where first years are supposed to go." Hermione said, gesturing us toward a giant looking person yelling 'first years this way! First years line up here!'.
We got to ride boats to the building, which was weird, and I clung close to Hermione the entire time. I can't swim, so I just stayed close to Hermione and Ron I guess.
Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, we made it. Then we stood on the sides of the giant room, which was called the 'great hall' and waited for our names to be called to find out which house we belonged in.
"Granger, Hermione!" Headmistress McGonagall, who was also a professor yelled out.

Sorry everyone that wanted Dumbledor to be the headmaster. Also I'm sorry if chapters are short I kinda have writers block rn.

"GRIFFINDOR" The sorting hat yelled out just seconds after it was placed on her head.
Everyone from the house tables cheered in joy as someone new joined their table.
"Malfoy, Draco!!" The headmistress exclaimed.
"SLYTHERIN" The sorting hat yelled out.
And the Slytherin table cheered in joy.
After everyone was sorted, it was my turn.
"Potter, Harriet!"
Everyone started whispering when they heard my name.
"Hmmm... I'm not sure where to place you. You have traits of all of the houses." The sorting hat whispered, just loud enough that  the headmistress and I could hear.

I'm sorry I don't know what house I want Harry/Harriet in yet so that is the end of this chapter.