Chapter 1

This was the morning I was dreading, the first day back at school. It was 6:30 and I was already awake as I set an alarm knowing every morning my dad would send my little brother to come and wake me up and I couldn't be bothered with him. I love him to bits but I am not a morning person and I am not in the mood to be screamed at to wake up. Just at that moment...

"Y/NNNNNNNN" Harry my little brother had shouted while walking into my messy room.

"what do you want Harry?" I questioned know what the answer was going to be.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Harry said while chuckling at himself while saying it.

"UGHHHHHH" I said not finding him funny at all.

"dad told me to wake you up" Harry explained.

"ok" I said bluntly.

"what do you mean ok? y/n...y/l/n get your bottom out of bed right now" he said trying to control me.

"alright.. alright.. I need to get ready so get out" I said while pushing out of my bedroom.

                                    ——————

It was 8:00 and school started at 8:15.

I was nearly ready I just needed to put my shoes on and put on some perfume and then I would go to meet Lara-Jean as we walk to school together everyday no matter what, even thought we live Across the road from each other I always make sure I get there early to help her get ready and I always like to check on her dad and sisters to see how they are doing, even though I stayed at Lara's house every night over the 6 weeks off.

As it was my first day back I wanted to wear something nice but not too nice that I stood out so I wore some flare jeans, a cream jumper, cream Jordan's and I had curled my hair:

I had got dressed and I was ready to go to Lara's house to get her and then make our way to school.

~~~
Sorry, this is only short but this is my first story and I am so excited to make it and for you to read it I might be a little slow to make them but give me time and I'll get there!! I hope you like the first part but I promise it will get better.