Please keep in mind this character is bringing Tom to the modern day and not as Voldemort

Name
Nikol Freya"Nikki"or"Kol" Ironbjorn

Age
14

Gender
Female

Year
4th (she's new this year transfer from Norway)

House
SLYTHERIN

Patronous
Python

Wand
Blüd Oak bound in Viking blood and snake venom(Blüd Oak is simply Red Oak)

WandBlüd Oak bound in Viking blood and snake venom(Blüd Oak is simply Red Oak)

Status
Pure Blood

Class
Rich

Father
Sylas Ironbjorn

Mother
Wren Ironbjorn

Best subject
Potions & DADA

Worst subject
Divination

Favorite teacher
Snape

Pets
Nikol has an owl and a snake

Likes
Nikol loves to party she likes to have fun she adores animals she likes teasing Draco and Tom their her closest friends she enjoys talking to her girlfriends gossiping with them she doesn't like to start rumors but she likes hearing them she finds pleasure annoying the Gryffindor house especially the noble Harry Potter and his friends. She likes dressing up as well. She likes giving nicknames to people their not always nice. Nikol is also very into house spirit.

Dislikes
Nikol hates meeting new people and change she she can't stand failure she's uncomfortable with affection apart from select few people as she's not accustomed to it. She hates animal cruelty and people making assumptions she also hates the bad name people give her house.

Personality
Nikol is fun and sarcastic she can be colder than ice at times she's a bit skeptical of people and often doesn't get close to them but if she lets you in it's because she trusts you if you betray that trust you can be curtain your life will turn to hell she's a bit of a party girl but she also studies hard and gets good grades she's a good friend and a great listener if you need advice or just someone to talk to go to her she won't tell a soul but she is interested in the gossip just not starting it. Most people misunderstand her timidness for rudeness so she's known for her coldness. She can be a bit of a bully at times but she'll stick up for those she doesn't think deserve the bulling she's not afraid to say what's on her mind. She's also a bit of a perfectionist but that's the way most Slytherins are so many expectations to live up to and so many eyes on her.

Freinds
Draco Malfoy & Tom Riddle(maybe more) (she was also friends with Viktor Krum when she was in Norway)

Sexual Orientation-
Straight(Supports LGBT+)

Crush-
Draco Malfoy or Tom Riddle (depends on the plot or who I'm roleplaying with)

Appearance

FaceclaimKatherine McNamara

Faceclaim
Katherine McNamara

Other
Pansy and Nikol are roommates they haven't really gotten to know each other yet(but they'll bond soon)they are a bit skeptical about each other. She also can't stand Harmionie and blood status isn't the only reason why Harmionie is also her biggest academic competition. Nikol is a huge fan of quidditch.
She's also a parslmouth. (I can take that out if needed for sake of the roleplay) Nikol is a transfer from Norway Hagstrom Girls school of witchcraft (I made that up btw it's a sister school to durmstrang connected to it but classes and stuff are separate and the only share mealtimes and free time)