Prologue

Have you ever wondered what happened to dora after she stopped exploring? Obviously you have because who doesnt love Dora?!?!

It all started in the year 2010, Dora had just turned 16 and she realized she wanted some change. She had been exploring since the young age of 6 years old and now everything in the jungle around her had turned to old news.

But what would she do with her life? Exploring is the only thing she ever did. Maybe she could join the orchestra... or become a dentist... or go to harvard!

But no.. none of those things would make her truly happy... Thats when it hit her! She should become a super hero! Protecting the jungle one battle at a time!

Once Dora has her mind set on something she is determined to follow through, and with her mind already set on becoming a crime fighting superhero all she could do now is see where it takes her.

Only... there was one problem.. Dora was no where near ready for the life of a hero. She needed to become stronger both physically and mentally.

For tbe next two years Dora was determined to gain the strength she needed, and on her 18th birthday she would see where all her training would lead her as she made her debut as a hero.

Every single day Dora would do 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats and a 12km run, followed by a three hour meditation session to properly prepare her body.

-

But Boots wasnt so enthusiastic about this idea. Upon hearing her plan he ran off into the jungle feeling distraught and slightly betrayed by the news. Dora had promised to always stay by his side as his exploring companion and best friend, so why now was she breaking the promise...?

Of course worried, Dora ran after him, but to no luck. He had disappeared into the deep forest within mere seconds.

Although it pained Dora to do she knew she wouldnt get anywhere dropping her dream to go console her childhood bestfriend. So she left to go prepare for her future in hopes he'd eventually forgive her and return.