13

Author pov.

"N-no, mom dont leave me"  She cries hard, placing her shivering hands on her mother's cold Cheeks, she cried her heart out, she didn't knew this could happen.

" Dear, we can't do anything, if God wants ur mom with him... "

"B-but... Why my- mom"  King, Kim seokjin stared at her in pity. He didn't know why, but he just wants to embrace her in his arms tightly and tell everything is fine. He shakes his head, mentally slapping himself.

"Everyone, please be quiet"  He says, and everyone who was being noisy and gossiping among themselves immediately shut themselves hearing their king's order.

"Y/n, it's ok.. We can't do anything"  He says in a low to me, as he can't see her cry. His heart hurts. She wiped away her tears and stood up.

"N-now I'm fine"  She lied cause she don't want the people to look at her with pity. Slowly and slowly all the people who were standing  were gone.

"Soldiers, bury this body"  He says, the soldiers nodded, picking the body. She couldn't able to control herself from crying. She sighs, clenching her fists, looking down.

Her eyes met with prince taehyung and her poor heart shivered remembering what he done with her. She turned her gaze away and looked at the king who just called her.

"Y/n it's ok.. Dont be weak! Be strong! "

"Yes king" She bowed down. "I know, I have to be strong for my grandma"

She said, looking at the king with her beautiful smile. The king also smiled and stared down at her beautiful features. Her face was all sweaty and her eyes and nose got a bit red cause of her hard sobs.

His heart clenched, when he remembered her crying face and her tears.

He don't want her to cry.

He always wants her to smile.

He wants her to be happy.

Always...

He doesn't know....he is falling in love with her...which can make their life.....

Terrible...

Prince Kim taehyung noticed they were staring at each other for too long and clenched his fists tightly, glaring at them angrily

Prince Kim taehyung noticed they were staring at each other for too long and clenched his fists tightly, glaring at them angrily. She should not stare at him, not at his brother!

Prince taehyung eyes darkened and he faked a cough. They both flinched and stood there for a while awkwardly.

"What happened taehyung? " 

"Nothing, can we go? "

"Ok, Y/n, be careful ok? If u need any help come to palace! "

'What the f*ck? Why he care about her? Then why am I here? I will care about her, back off brother '  prince taehyung thought in his mind and gritted his teeth.

"Brother, why are u even caring about her? Poor girl"  Prince taehyung smirked when he saw her looking down.

"

Taehyung! "  King said in a warning tone, to which the prince chuckled.

"Ok, ok dont be mad"

"Let's go to our palace"  King glared at the prince, as he got on his horse.

"Yes brother"  Prince taehyung watches his brother making his way to the palace and smirked. Now he got some quality time with his poor girl.

"Hey, poor girl! "  He says, walking close to her.

"

Yes prince taehyung"  He softly held her chin and whispers.

"Hmm, be safe ok, see u soon... My princess"   She shivered, hearing the name. She looks at him scared, but he smirks, and pats her cheeks.

 She looks at him scared, but he smirks, and pats her cheeks

Prince taehyung got on his horse...as he winked at her and gone to his palace.

Y/n was froze on her place..she have to save herself..from him....

She remembered about her grandma as she gone to her house...

How she is going to tell..that her mother is dead...what if her grandma also leave her..in this cruel world...

Especially...

In his hungry eyes..

To be continued...