UNTIL I FOUND YOU.

UNTIL I FOUND YOU.
[ the quarry ]

I STILL HOPE THAT
YOU AND I SOMEHOW END
UP HAPPY TOGETHER.

━━ COURTNEY LOVEJOY WORE HER HEART ON HER SLEEVE so it was no surprise to anyone that she had fallen madly in love with the coolest chick at Hackett's Quarry, Dinah Auditore

━━ COURTNEY LOVEJOY WORE HER HEART ON HER SLEEVE so it was no surprise to anyone that she had fallen madly in love with the coolest chick at Hackett's Quarry, Dinah Auditore. Despite all the teasing from the other counselors, Courtney had managed to keep her crush a secret as she continued to run the library at the camp. The counselors she hung out the most with were Abigail Blyg, Ryan Erzahler, Dylan Lenivy, considering they came in the library constantly. Her job consisted of upkeeping the library and making sure the children did they daily reading. Though, it seemed that most of her job was repairing the books that the children destroyed so effortlessly.

Dinah, on the other hand, was the camp's designated lifeguard as she spent most of her days at the pool to watch over the kids. Most of her days were spent bathing in the sun as she hung out with the likes of Kaitlyn Ka, Emma Mountebank, Nick Furcillo, and Jacob Custos. She was the one counselor who would let you get away with anything because she simply did not care enough to tell Mr. H anything. Despite the 'I'm-too-good-for-you' attitude she hid behind, Dinah was a true romantic at heart.

It was an unlikely friendship at first, but Dinah and Courtney became close over the summer until they were inseparable. And, perhaps, Dinah may have found herself falling for Courtney's intelligence and hidden humor. However, she feared that once summer ended, they would never see each other again so she kept her feelings bottled up and threw them far into the quarry. It was how most of their summer went by, keeping their feelings bottled up until camp came to an end.

Courtney never found the courage to tell Dinah how she felt and was willing to go back home states away with a broken heart. And, Dinah was more than prepared to do the same. It would just be a summer that they would never forgot.

But, their last day at Hackett's Quarry was postponed when their van didn't start, courtesy of Jacob. Though, both girls couldn't help but be grateful to spend another night with each other. Courtney decided that this was a miracle granted by the Universe itself and she comes up with a plan to confess her love under the blanket of stars. But, things aren't what they seem at Hackett's Quarry and the romantic night she had planned would take a turn for the worse.

INTRODUCING ━━

COURTNEY LOVEJOY
portrayed by MAYA HAWKE

COURTNEY LOVEJOYportrayed by MAYA HAWKE

IF ONLY SUMMER
COULD LAST FOREVER...

&

DINAH AUDITORE
portrayed by NATASHA LIU BORDIZZO

DINAH AUDITOREportrayed by NATASHA LIU BORDIZZO

SUMMER MAY NOT,
BUT WE WILL. I KNOW IT.

❝WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU,ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!❞

ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!❞

DISCLAIMER.
I don't own The Quarry or any of its characters.
They all belong to their respective owners.
+ I own my plot line, story, characters, and
my writing. Remember, plagiarism is illegal!
So, please be kind and do not steal.
Thank you. ☺️

WARNINGS.
Strong Language, Violence/Gore, Drugs/Alcohol, Deaths, Triggers (Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal Thoughts, etc.), and more as the story goes on. Please, do not read if you are triggered by any of these topics.

Remember, you are not alone.
My inbox is always open as well
if anyone needs to talk. ❤️

NOTE.
I NEED TO STOP MAKING FICS FOR EVERY MEDIA I SEE, but I recently played the Quarry and I wanted to put my own twist on it! I have added two new characters, Courtney and Dinah, and I love them more than anything already. I really like the setting of a summer camp and spooky stuff starts to happen, hehe. It makes me miss Until Dawn so much, that game holds such a special place in my heart. So, this is an OC x OC with them madly in love but too scared to say anything. I am super excited to explore those feelings and all the angst that comes with it.

I haven't finished the game yet, but I am getting close! I still need to see more outcomes to truly decide which path I want to take. I swear some of these characters are so dumb and it makes me so mad to see the things that they do. But, I will try to make this book more realistic and try to have them act more like human beings than just characters. I felt like I was watching a horror movie where I knew everyone was going to die for sure, but I am not sure how I will do it in this book.

So, Courtney Lovejoy and Dinah Auditore show up in my other books too! For example, Courtney is someone who will eventually show up in my DC series and Dinah is someone who will show up in my Ezio Auditore fic (but her name is actually Diletta in that book). BUT BUT BUT, these characters are similar to my Robin Buckley fic! The character is named Dinah in that book (but has a different last name) and is played by Natasha Liu Bordizzo there too. I swear all my books are just multiverse of one another because characters from one book in a completely different fandom with show up in other books. But, I like my characters so much so I don't mind reusing them in different stories.

One of these days, I do plan on writing an Until Dawn fic. I have a character and plot already lined up, but I never found the inspiration to post it. But, hopefully soon! Again, the goal in 2021 is just to get out as many drafts as I can!

IMPORTANT DATES.
creation ━━ 06.10.2022
date of publication ━━ 06.14.2022
date of completion ━━ unknown