•when we met•

-Amanda's pov-

"Dad I don't want to go to a new school please don't make me.." I looked down at the ground avoiding my father's eye's staring at me. "I'm sorry sweetie but you have to I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends here" my dad said trying to lighten the mood but in response I just got out of the car and started to walk away till my father yelled at me telling me to have a good day at school and I just kept walking not wanting to speak.

-in class-

"Everyone we have a new student joining this class so be respectful to her please" the teacher said after he stopped talking I spoke "hello everyone my name is Amanda and I hope w-we can all be f-friends." I look up and everyone starts to laugh and chants "s-s-studder girl" repetitively I look around and one person stood out,one girl wasn't chanting with the others she looked upset and furious. I started to ignore everyone chanting and I started walking over to the girl and when I got there I asked "can I sit here" pointing to the seat next to her. She looked at me and nodded yes. I then sat down and the teacher got everyone quiet and started teaching.

-another time skip brought to you by ✨me✨ (at lunch)-

I sat down and started to eat alone before the girl from earlier asked if she could eat with me. I look at her and nodded yes so she sits down and says "you don't speak much do you?" "Well not when I'm new but I will start being more vocal with people" I say looking at her. "Oh I just realized I didn't get your name" I feel really stupid now. "Oh yeah my names Liz sorry I forgot to say it" Liz said and looked at me making me feel a little better. "My names Amanda" I responded back looking at Liz. Her smile was so adorable she looked like a cute little kitten,what no what am I thinking.

A/n: this is my first story so please don't get made at me I will say I won't update the story quickly like it took me 3ish months to finish this one and so I hope you enjoy this story