24| ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ

Everyone read the Notes which I've given at the end of the chapter. It'll make you understand A Behavior of Sahor, instead of blaming him. Also, the upcoming chapter will make some sense for you. 
Remember, it is An Obsession Book and I write the fact content.

NXT DAY AFTER THE WEDDING

TRIVANDRUM, KERALA...

SAVITHA POV:

I told to My daughter Manju, to get in the room and study. She whines, she'll play for another five minutes on the phone. I grit my teeth, feeling angry. I never felt this embarrassed in my life before. I didn't throw her out. She has called the orphanage and told them to take her back. All blame on me, now.

"God! Her nuptial chain cost is six million.", I listened to Vasuki who is My husband's younger sister. I watch the news as their wedding photos are getting publicized. What is so special about this? It's just a normal wedding.

"I can't believe this occurred still. I marvel if we can make Our Manju get married to a Rich man like this Sahor, in the future. It's impossible since, no one is richer than h-" I got up from the seat and dashed towards the bedroom. I know to whom, I must wed My daughter. To a man who will take care of My daughter with love.

Money is not everything...

I stood on the balcony and clench my fist. I felt like garbage at that wedding. I'll never be able to forget this shame, that Sahor brought on me, yesterday.

MITHUN POV:

I placed my hand on a sofa's arm table with the help of My Ma. I wince when my hand, lay on it. "Does it hurt very much?", Ma asked. I nod negatively. I never forget that day of my life. I look down at my right foot to see the place where my fore toe is missing. On that day when I woke up in the hospital, I realized it is removed, as it is his plan. I'm slowly overcoming the difficulty of walking unsteadily now. I wonder, how did she fall for A Crime Boss?

My little sister, Zahra inquire, how was the wedding? She believed, that we went to attend a distant relative's wedding as she went to her friend's home while we had got abducted. It's better to be that way as I cannot face any more humiliations in my life.

I retort to her, the wedding was great. I caught sight of My dad glaring at me in anger before leaving for work. He's kinda feeling humiliated. Not just him but also My Ma. I saw her sitting on a couch with a frowned face. I strive to talk, but it got hampered by the sound of the TV. Especially by what it says.

"Sneak Peek into A Royal wedding of Sahor Ranav Sulthan and Aadriti Menon. Love and Love Only."