Chapter 3-Thats not normal..

Dick said his goodbyes to Alfred and went to his room, quickly changing out of his leotard into something more casual formal. He sighs as he flops onto his bed, he really should go introduce himself to the team but he really doesn't want to right now, he doesn't want to lie to Wally.

Wally doesn't know his secret identity and he really wants to tell him but he can't, it's so stupid. They've been best friends for years but Batman still won't let him tell Wally, it's such bs.

He stares at the old flying Grayson's poster on his wall and gets up. He needs to go introduce himself to the team and be the perfect pretty boy his persona is. He heads down to the living room and sees Tim sitting awkwardly with the team with cards in their hands, it's hard to tell but he thinks they're playing go fish. Dick puts on his perfect little smile and goes over to Tim, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Tim, are you entertaining the team?"

He chuckles softly as everyone turns to him, surprise clean on their face, either because he suddenly appeared or because of his beautiful Romanian accent. Tim sighs in relief he's not alone anymore, DIcke sits down next to Tim and smiles brightly at the team. "Sorry for being so late. I'm Richard Grayson though I prefer to be called Dick. Thank you so much for watching over me and my brothers. Assassination attempts on you can be scary at times."

Tim raises an eyebrow, the Dick he knows doesn't act or sound like this at all, he actually has his Romanian accent out for once. It is nice to hear it when he's not sobbing his eyes out though. Kaldur nods, "Of course, it's our pleasure to protect you."

"I hope you all have a nice stay here, but watch out for Jason and Damian. Jason loves to play pranks and Damian will bite if provoked. If there are any problems just come find me, I'll help sort everything out." The team nods, this guy seems way too responsible and hot for his age.

He really is beautiful and everyone can see that, his blue eyes are like the sea, his body is perfectly shaped, his waist is snatched, he's tall, he's nice, and he has a very hot accent that no one can exactly pinpoint where it's from.

Wally is definitely the most interested in Dick out of all of the team, Dick is pretty infatuating.

Dick turns to Tim, "Alfred told me some news, two of our brothers "friends" will be joining us this month, most likely to help keep them in check."

Tim raises an eyebrow again, "really? But aren't they-?"

"Yes and I will make sure to tell Jason to keep it down. We don't need to scar Damian even more." Dick says with a small chuckle.

"Yeah because you haven't done that plenty already." Tim rolls his eyes and Dick blushes lightly.

"That's different and you know it." Dick crosses his arms and huffs.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I need to go do homework. You entertain the team." Tim rolls his eyes and leaves. Dick sighs and turns back to the team, smiling at them.

"There's no need for you to do your introductions, I know who you all are already. Let me show you around so you don't get lost." Dick gets up and everyone follows, all these boys are interesting in their own right but Dick, Dick is different from the rest of them somehow. They're all very intrigued by the oldest brother of this family.

As Dick shows them around the manor and Wally speeds up to walk next to him, "Soooo, where's your accent from?"

Dick chuckles, he knew that even his best friend couldn't see through this disguise. "Romania. I used to travel around in a circus with my parents, they mostly only spoke Romanian with me. English isn't that easy to learn when you travel all the time. Your guy's rules don't make a lot of sense when it comes to the language at hand."

Wally blinks and nods, this guy really is something. They get to a room and when they enter it's a giant training room with all sorts of different weapons and mats to practice on. The youngest brother, Damian is currently using a sword against a type of training robot. But right as they enter he throws a dagger at Dick who before Wally could even react, catches it right before it hits his face.

"Damian, what have I said about attacking when we have guests?" Dick says blandly and tosses the dagger back, hitting the off switch to the robot.

Damian growls, "you promised me a spare today!"

"And I will spare with you, but right now I'm showing the team around." Dick says blandly. "But you know Jason is free. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a surprise attack." Dick winks and Damian grins a scary grin that even Aqualad shudders at.

"You're right, I shall come back for you later Grayson." With that Damian leaves, Dick turns back to the team who are all staring in shock at the interaction of what just happened.

"Where uh, where did you learn to do that?" Wally asks nervously.

"Well we have training regimes for self-defense, being the son of a billionaire in Gotham is dangerous and if we want to go anywhere alone we need to know how to stand our own." The team nods, taking the little fib as the truth, it does make sense but that level of skill is still unbelievable. Especially for a Billionaire's son. Are Bruce Wayne's children even human?