Warfare Prayer For Increased Demonic Attack

In the name of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, King of kings and Master of masters, we ask You to fill us to overflowing with Your precious Holy Spirit, Ruach Hakodesh, as we pray these words in Your mighty and powerful name.

Your Word teaches that we have the power and authority to tread on serpents, scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt us (Luke10:19), and so Heavenly Father, we pray that all forms of evil in our lives, and that of our loved ones, be sent back NOW to Your feet for judgment.

You have already won the victory Yahushua, conquering evil, sin and death for all time, and we declare these truths in this realm this day. Father, we come to your courtroom, entering Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise, asking that our sins and transgressions be forgiven, as we forgive all those who have come against us in this lifetime. Please Father hear our prayers and petitions on behalf of ourselves, our loved ones, and all of Your children.

We ask You now Father to avenge us of the enemy of our souls. Greater is You, Father who is in us, than he, the adversary who is in the world. No weapon formed against us will prosper and every tongue that rises up against us, You have condemned. This is our heritage as sons and daughters of the Most High, and our righteousness is from You.

All enemies of our soul, we send you to the court of Our Father, The Great I AM. We break you, all evil spirits and ask for the Holy Spirit to destroy you by fire and bring you to ashes. Every power declaring dominion over us, you are a LIAR! Break and be brought to ashes in Yahushua's mighty name. Serpent of death and every strong man, break and be brought to ashes in Yahushua's mighty name.

Every attempt at satanic or witchcraft programming of any kind, break and be brought to ashes by Yahushua's Holy Spirit Fire. Every mouth that speaks any wickedness against us, break in Yahushua's mighty name. Any power that is reporting us to satan or his demons, break and be destroyed in Yahushua's mighty name. May every stolen blessing come back to us in the name of Yahushua Ha Mashiach. We bind, smash, and send back to You Yahushua for judgment, all demonic thrones, principalities and dominions, powers, minions, territorial and tribal spirits, and any and all demonic spirits who are attempting to infiltrate our lives in any way.

We forbid any and all of satan's demons from exerting influence over any area of our lives- our workplace, our vehicle(s) and transportation, our dwelling place, our finances, our health, our children, our spouse, our relatives, our interactions with others, and the region where we live and work. Whatever it is, we forbid them from operating against us today and always in the mighty Name of Yahushua Ha Mashiach. We pray for Holy Spirit fire to bind, smash and send back to Yahushua for judgment all demonic altars throughout the world and in the heavenlies. We ask Yahushua to seal those portals now in Your mighty name, never again to be opened.

We bind and smash witchcraft in any form. We bind and smash all witch and warlock covens, witchcraft control and activity- all chants, spells, curses, hexes, vexes, divination, white or black magic, incantations, incarnations of demonic entities, meditation, or any type of magic in any form, and we cancel all witchcraft assignments, especially those projected against us and our loved ones. Break and be destroyed now, being brought to ashes by the power of The Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Yahushua. Every witchcraft registry that includes our destinies or that of our loved ones, break and be destroyed now by the fire of The Holy Spirit.

We bind, smash, and send to Yahushua anything, whatsoever, that is sent by the demonic, witches and warlocks from the astral world, cancelling all astral travel of every kind. We cancel NOW with the blood of Yahushua all witchcraft blood sacrifices done in mockery and rebellion of the only true blood sacrifice of Yahushua. We render all blood sacrifices made by all witches and warlocks, and anyone caught up in the demonic in any realm of the earthly or spiritual worlds to be null and void and cancelled NOW by the blood of Yahushua.