Chapter 1

You sat by your desk. Eager for Donnie to tell you how is confession went with April. Well... You mostly waited for the news of him calling and telling you him and April were officially dating. It took him so long to call, you got bored in the middle of waiting for him to call you. So, you started doing your homework... Eventually.

After a few minutes Donnie FINALLY called. You excitedly answered the phone

°"DONNIE HOW WAS IT!? DID SHE SAY YES!? COME ON. GIVE ME THE DETAILS BROSKI!"

♤"She rejected me..."

Your eyes widened in shock. You struggled to believe what Donnie is saying. Despite you trying to hold in laughter of relief, you let out a small chuckle as you felt a little worried for him.

°"Uhm... You want to talk about... it?"

♤"Yeah.. Can I maybe come over for a while?"

A tint of pink crawled onto your face as you gave a soft smile through your phone

°"Sure Don. Just tell me when your-"

You got interrupted by a loud 'THUD' that came from the fire escape. You rushed to your window and opened the curtains. You started laughing as you saw Donnie, who landed head first on the stairs, outside.

°"Oh goodness Donnie."

You mumbled as you opened your window letting him in. A small chuckle escaping from your mouth. Donnie scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he was embarrassed for what just happened.

°"Okay. Donnie. Tell me, what happened?"

Donnie sighed as he sat on the floor infront of you. You looked at him for a while noticing, he had been crying. You sighed as you sat next to him rubbing circles on the back of his shell. 'Whatever April did. I'm confronting her about it.' You thought.

You asked Donnie to explain things once again. He sighed as he took out his T-phone and played you the recording of him confessing. On the upside he has evidence of how April treated him. On the down side... she made him upset and told him that Raphael is better than he is.

After hearing the recording you were about to go over to April's apartment to give her a peace of your mind. While standing up Donnie took your arm and pulled you closer to him as he embraced your presence in a hug. Your face was redder than a tamoto as he held you close.

You hugged him back telling him everything is going to be ok while trying to hide your blush away from him. You didn't even look up, and he was greatful for that. Otherwise you would've seen him blushing a light shade of red...